Mia, The Aries Project, The Talk

After the plane arrived to where they needed to be. The group went down into the ground and found a place for them to put all their tech. "Talk about off the grid." Megan spoke, as the group were walking through the tunnel. "I don't think they had grids when this place was built." Roman said, making Celeste giggle as the water dripping. "If a Ninja Turtle pop out on me, tell you right now, I'm out." Noah said, as Celeste wrapped her arm around his waist. "No way this place was sanctioned by the agency. This was definitely Mr. Nobody's secret hideout." The group looked around when Celeste pulled a lever to release light. The place looked decent enough for them to hide there when Celeste asked, "What now, dad?" Dom turned around to look at the group and said, "Whoever Jakob has become... and whatever he's up to... it's on me... and me alone." Celeste shook her head and said, "He's my brother too dad. Even though I never knew him. His still my brother." Dom grabbed her hands and said, "I don't want you to get involved with what is happening between us." Roman nodded, "Whatever's on you, it's on us." Tej looked at Celeste and Dom. "Let's get to work."

Noah and Celeste were putting stuff together. "So, are you going to talk to your dad about this being our last one?" Celeste looked over at Noah and said, "Yes, but right now. With seeing Jakob. I just want to have a good time to say it." Noah nodded. "Just don't dawdle saying it babe. I know you want to stay with them. But we do have kids of our own." Celeste nodded. "Guys." Tej said. Celeste and Noah walked over to her parents. "We got a little company. Think you know this person." Celeste had tears in her eyes as she ran to Mia. "My lord. You have grown so beautiful Celeste." Celeste smiled. "How my Nieces and Nephew." Noah walked up and said, "Their doing just fine." "You should've told me." Mia said to Dom. "She deserved to know." Letty said. She put her arm around Celeste's shoulder. "Jakob's my brother, too. I need to be here." "You get involved here, you put everything you have at risk. Your kids and the whole world you built." Dom looked at Mia and Celeste. "We're all risking something dad."

Celeste said to Dom. "Dom, listen to me. My kids and yours and Celest's are in the safest hands possible." Mia said, grabbing Dom's shoulder when Letty said, "With Brian." "Our world's grown, Dom. I got this one." The three siblings hugged each other for the first time in years. Noah and Celeste were in each other's arms as Megan said, "The firewall is actually pretty good. But, you know, port scan, UDP message peek, pop to root shell, and... say hello to Project Aries." Mia then asked. "It's what we got from Mr. Nobody's plane. Or at least part of it." Letty told Mia. Noah walked up to his sister looking at the tech and said, "Aries was designed to override and assimilate anything that runs on code. Any computer anywhere. If it operates on zeros and ones, it's vulnerable. If you take Aries and upload it to a satellite, it'll spread like a virus. Then it'll be a matter of time before someone can control any weapon system—traditional, nuclear, stuff we haven't seen yet—and just point it wherever they want. Jakob reboots the world order within minutes."

"Aries is the god of war. When or if Jakob gets his hands on this, he'll be the god of near everything." Celeste said. "Because of how dangerous it was, the Aries prototype was recovered and split into two halves by M. Nobody. Both of which are worthless without the activation key. Jakob now has one of the pieces. He'll be going after the other half next. As for the key, it's... it's vanished." Megan said. "So, we find it. If we're gonna beat Jakob to it, we're gonna have to split up. Roman, Tej, I know a couple of guys operation out of Germany that could get us anything we need." 

(704)

(704)