conscious?.

I opened my eyes half and found myself lying on a white bed ...multiple wires were attached to my body and my mother was sitting on the table which was placed beside me ....I looked at her and then tries to grab her hands to reassure her that I was alive and safe but .....

My hand didn't moved.

Maybe it was because of weakness I got after loosing a lot of blood.

I tried to call her name .

But I couldn't.

My lips didn't moved.

I heard some peoples entered in the room and I can hear them talking.

"Ma'am, you need to leave us alone ....we need to check her up ". The doctor said and she just nodded weakly and went outside.

After few minutes he left me and went outside but the nurse was with me .

"How badly you wanted to die dear ?" She said looking at me ." But you are safe now " she was about to go but her legs got trapped together and she bumped into my bed ..
" oh sorry dear " ....she apologized but.

I found myself struggling in breathing .

The wire of my oxygen mask was pulled away.

I started breathing heavily. But I can't die . I make a deal with death ...how can..this ...
I struggle to catch my breath and tears escape from my eyes as it makes me feel suffocated.....

"Your daughter gain conscious, but it can take a while for her to recover " the doctor said to my father.

"Sir ! " the nurse shouted... " in the ICU ....that girl ..." he ran along with nurse and her brother as well ....

"Now what the fuck is your problem God!!" Avani shouted with mix expression of fear and annoyance.

The doctor came running towards me and attached the wire properly after few minutes he went out to meet my family.

"I am sorry sir ...I should have been more careful..".....he said regretfully.

"She went into coma".

Everyone went silent for fifteen seconds straight. And then the room God filled with crying noises....all I can hear was loud hue and cry...

I went into coma ....

But it wasn't what I asked for ....

It's not fair ...

But I closed my eyes completely like I am Taking a long nap. At least I was alive . I don't know how long it will take but I accepted it . Just gave in .

I woke up and found myself on the floor....white marble floor ....it was an apartment. A luxury one . I looked at my hands making sure I was alive like I did earlier and touched my head ...there was no wound like a while ago .

I scanned everything from my eyes...a guitar, piano ....and a half eaten box of noodles...

Where I was ?...

My attention went towards the door when I heard a sound, someone was unlocking it .

The owner of this apartment...

The door opened and the guy saw me and I did the same ...

His hands were full of groceries bag which he dropped on the floor due to shock. He looked so ready for defense. It was him ...

Yoongi .

But this time his hairs were long .

It was present.

"How did you get in there and who are you"
He backs off cus he thought.

It might be one of his fangirl.

Well the fact .

It was.