dad daughter day

a/n this is completely a platonic and cute day between jan and his daughter (reader) reader is about five and has adhd i also added her being nonverbal in this and it will mostly if not all in jan's pov and the mother is not in the picture.this was a request from Dallastherat

    jan pov
i woke up to my alarm remembering i had promised y/n a day at the aquarium. i sluggishly got up from my bed and got dressed before walking to her room and knocking on her door.i gently open her door with a smile seeing her still asleep. i walk over and gently shake her awake."morning kiddo you ready for the aquarium". she jumps up out of bed already dressed somehow. "oh did you wake up early".i smile as she nods excitedly and grabs her bag and communication cards.

*time skip cause im lazy*

when we got to the aquarium y/n was flapping her hands excitedly as we waited in line. "alright little one you ready". i smile and hold her hand as we walk through the entrance and she immediately pulls me to the penguins. i watch as she stares at the penguins with a smile and points out which ones are her favorite. after a while of walking around we were at the tank with the sharks and it was starting to get crowded in the room so i kept an eye on y/n noticing her get more and more nervous and messing with her hands. "hey little one need to step out for a little bit?". i watch with a concerned face as she flips through her cards and shows her yes one. "ok ok let's go" i pick her up and bring her to the bench out side. and i grab her penguin stuffie from her bag and hand it to her. "do you want to leave or stay honey". i watch as she holds up one finger indicating she wants to leave. "ok that's ok" i reassure her as i pick her up and walk to the car.

*time skip again because i hate writing car scenes*

when we get home she's already out like a light. i pick her up gently and walk into the house.i make a beeline for my room and after kicking my shoes off i lay on the bed cradling her to my chest.before i fall asleep i place a gentle kiss on her forehead. "goodnight sweety i had a great time at the aquarium with you".

a/n sorry if this seems rushed it kinda was i hope you liked it though. i haven't been able to actually sit and write because of school and i am currently in the process of moving and packing but finally it's here and i hope you liked it. have a good day/night/afternoon remember to eat and drink water  love you <3