jan x sibling reader (platonic)

your pov
i slam the door shut and rush upstairs after i get home from school not even bothering to say hi to my brother. when i get to my room i close the door then kick my shoes off and throw my bag in the corner. i lay down on my bed tears filling my eyes as jan knocks on the door
"come in" i say in a broken whisper as he opens the door and walks over to me sitting on the edge of the bed.
                             jan pov
i hear the door to y/n's room slam and i know something is wrong they didn't even come say hi to me like normal. growing worried i walk up to their room and knock on the door. i hear them say come in and the way their voices sounds breaks my heart. i walk in and sit down on their bed getting a good look at them. when my eyes reach their face my heart breaks even more. their eyes are puffy and they have tear stains running down it.
"oh bubs what's wrong" i ask as they cling on to me and cry into my chest
"everyone at school sucks i can't go anywhere without my friends or a teacher or else ill be made fun of" y/n exlplained.
anger and sadness boiled in me for they didn't deserve to be treated this way my little sibling didn't deserve any of this.i pull away from the hug but keep my hand on their shoulders.
"how about we go to barnes and noble get a few books and get something to drink and hang out in the cafe there" i suggest in a soft voice knowing that it would cheer them up.
y/n pov
i smile as i hear jan suggest this. he had always known that i was the reader of the family and would always read or go book shopping to get stuff off my mind.
"your buying" i say in a teasing tone looking up at him as i wiped my tears with the heal of my hand.
he chuckled "of course i am." he responded. "now come on grab what you need" he said getting up and pulling me out of bed. i laughed lightly glad to have an older brother like him who i could always go to. i grab my tote bag and throw my keys,phone,headphones and everything else i needed in it rushing to the car after jan left the room. i get to the car and get in the passenger seat.
time skip still y/n pov
we had been walking around the barnes and noble for a while. surprisingly only a few books were in my arms when i spotted a book on sharks.
"yay finally i've been looking all over for a non kids book about sharks" i say as i grab it.i hear jan chuckle as he grabs some of the books out of my hands to lighten the load.
"this is a good amount of books let's check out" i say heading towards the counter.jan laughs quietly as i bounce on my feet as the cashier finishes scanning the books.i go to pay but jan beats me to it paying for all of the books.
"you're paying for the coffee" he says as we walk to the cafe inside the store.we order and i pay for it. when we grab our order we decided not to stay and finish our drinks at the cafe instead we went to the car and drove home.
"movie night in your room?" i asked quietly as we got close to home. he nodded smiling.

time skip y/n pov
we got home and rushed up stairs to get started on creating the fort and after many failed attempts and almost falling over laughing we finally made it. the fort was built and we were watching newsies.i yawned as the movie progressed. near the end of the movie i fell asleep on jan's shoulder with a small smile.i couldn't ask for a better brother who cares for me as much as jan does.
jan pov/ small bonus
i look down to see y/n asleep already i slightly chuckled and put my arm around them falling asleep not long after with one last thought in my head. how did i end up so lucky to be the older brother of this amazing human.

the end a/n
hi hi i hope you guys liked this sorry if it seems kinda all over the place i've been super busy lately with school so im sorry. but let me know what you think and i love ya'll eat and drink water if you haven't already and have a good day/night/afternoon <3