meeting him

y/n pov
finally i was dismissed from my maths class.i put in my headphones and turn my music up to block the noise of kids yelling through the halls.i ended up zoning out until.BANG
"watch where you're going slut." olivia (a/n if your name is olivia im sorry it's just for the story) the regina george and head heather of our school mixed together.calling me a slut all because her now ex forced himself onto me.
kids around us laughed at my misery as i tried to get up but was kicked back down hitting my head on the wall.
"ow what is wrong with you" i snapped at her without thinking.stupid decision on my part cause it earned me another punch to the face.just as she was about to deliver another one and i had braced waiting for it to come but it never did.i looked up and saw him.
short blonde hair beutifull blue eyes and an accent?who is this kid

"leave them alone"he spoke in a low tone but if you listen closely you could hear his accent.olivia's expression changed quickly as she began smiling. " oh jan what are you doing protecting this no body you should be with me instead." olivia whined.
" no i will not leave them alone after what you've done." he said sternly.only turning to me after everyone left.
"are you ok" he asked in a gentle voice kneeling down beside me to see if i had any visible injuries.i couldn't talk so i just nodded.
"what's your name." i asked
"jan,jan rozmanoki and you are?" he asks as he's helping me up. "im y/n" i smile.
"is if ok if we hopefully stay friends and you can text me when you need anything". he responded i just nodded and gave him my number.he walked me to the busses and told me bye there.even giving me a hug.i fell asleep with a smile on my face.

A/N
hey hey sorry i have been wanting to  write a story i just haven't got the time due to my rehearsal. im now taking requests and trying to get back to you as quick as i can.if this sucks well then im sorry but i can't help it and don't read it or comment on it if you don't like it. i love you guys be safe have water anything to eat and have a good day/night/afternoon <3 also im sorry im kinda out of if right now i haven't gotten any sleep but besides the point. 
ps.sorry for the slight cringe in this chapter i'm like half asleep right now.