panic attack

TW:this chapter contains descriptions of reader experiencing a panic attack and this is based off of my own experience with panic attacks.

(your pov)
it had been a very stressful day. i woke up late so that ended up with me being late to classes,got yelled at by my mom over the phone,and last but not least i forgot to studie for the test today so i got a zero in psychology. a zero in the one thing im supposed to be good at. as i was walking home jan and i's shared apartment i felt my chest tighten,i was losing my breath i couldn't breathe.*oh no not now please not now*i thought as i rushed up the stairs to the door,rushing to unlock it.
(jan's pov)
i was sitting at my desk working on a new song when i heard the door slam open. "darling is that you." i asked. when i didn't hear a response i got up starting to get worried as i got to the living room and couldn't find them. " darling.where are you" i asked as i walked around the apartment.

(your pov...sorry for the switches)
i ran to the bedroom ignoring jan. i curled up in the corner i couldn't breath everything was to much the lights,the fan, even my shirt felt horrible but i didn't have the energy to take it off.my thoughts were interrupted when i heard the door to the room open and jan rushed over.

(third person?)
jan had seen you curled up in the corner struggling to breath.he ran over desperate to help you. "hey hey hey sh sh sh its ok i got you your safe"jan whispered as he approached you gently holding his hand out to see if you wanted to be touched.when you grabbed his hand he immediately wrapped you up in a massive hug swaying you two from side to side gently. "it's ok my sunshine i got you i need you to breath ok?"jan said looking you in the eyes as he grabbed your hand and holding it to his chest. "what's five things you can see" he asked gently still holding you.you looked around the room seeing the bookshelf,bed,closet,jan's guitar,and him.you tried your best to name theses things out loud as he nodded along encouraging you. "good now four things you can feel." jan said "the floor,my clothes,your shirt,you." you quietly said still not fully settled yet. " amazing darling i'm so proud of you now three things you can smell." he asked running his hand up and down your back. "the air freshener,your body wash,cinnamon."you mumbled feeling slightly more relaxed. "cinnamon?eh it's something.now two things gs you can hear." " the fan,your breathing"you said now looking up at jan. "you really like m-mph!"he got cut off by you locking your lips to his softly. " what was that for not that i'm complaining."he asked when you two separated. " the last thing is taste so..." you trailed of slowly turning red. "it's ok babe just wasn't expecting it.can you tell me what caused your panic attack"he asked hugging you slightly tighter. " just a bad day is all." you replied "you sure?"he asked with deep concern in his voice. "mhm"you hummed. " ok.do you want to cuddle now or make dinner." jan asked knowing you'd want a distraction."can we cuddle i just need to be held right now."you replied nuzzling your face in to the crook of his neck. " of course darling.anything for you"he said pressing a kiss to the crown of your head as he picked you up to get you two into to the bed. "i love you." you mumbled looking up at his face from your spot on his chest. "i love you too."he replied pressing one last kiss to your lips and top of your head before you both drifted to sleep.

A/N
hey this is my first story ever so it might not be great but let me know what you thought.also let's take a moment to appreciate the picture of jan at the top this man is so beautiful it should be illegal and if you don't agree you need to get your eyes checked.anyway have an amazing day/night.drink water and eat if you haven't yet. <3