"Oppa" from behind. A voice was heard calling Woo Hyun-seong. I kept walking without looking back. It was Woo Hyun-seong's choice to end up with the woman I'm seeing now or not, but I hope that Woo Hyun-seong will remember my last words.

"Uh, but... ... ."

I stopped walking and looked back.

"What I just said also happened in the future. A voice came out. "Why can't I say this?"

Woo Hyun-seong was walking away with the woman.

□ ■ □

During cleaning time, several children took out pouches and gathered at the back of the classroom to decorate their faces. I drew eyeliner and applied mascara to my eyelashes. Everyone had hair rolls in their bangs. It looked busy as if there was an important event taking place.

As I put my foot in the garbage bag and stepped on it, I stopped listening to the children's conversation.

"Hey, if you go today, are you going to hang out with your brother's friends?"

"maybe?"

"Wow, Mr. "I heard the kids at Jagam High School are all good-looking, so I'm really looking forward to it."

Jagam High School? While holding the garbage bag with both hands and shoving my feet in, my head gradually tilted towards the children.

"There's a rumor that the girl watching the show today is really cute."

"What's your name?"

"Was it Heonjin?"

"omg. "Isn't he Kim Ja-eun's ex-boyfriend?"

The body was completely tilted along with the garbage bag. It wasn't even a whisper, but the reason I leaned in to listen more closely was because what I was curious about wasn't clearly stated.

"Hey, then the envelope will be punctured."

"uh?"

I straightened my heavily tilted body and turned my head. Eunhee came into the classroom holding a mop and glanced at my feet. "Oh, I see." He said and took his foot out of the garbage bag.

"Hey, is it Jagam High School's festival today?"

"huh. "They said so."

Eunhee went to the window with a mop and turned the mop upside down. I saw water droplets dripping onto the classroom floor. I almost missed this important day. Eunhee taps my shoulder.

"Quickly leave it behind. "The bell will ring soon."

"Thank you, Eunhee. "I'll throw it away quickly."

I grabbed a trash bag and left the classroom. On my way to throw away the trash, have my steps ever been so light?

Seonjae's festival video had a high number of views. It was a famous video of a good-looking kid raising his high notes, but the notes were smooth and never out of tune. The downside was that the person filming the video kept muttering to himself.

Anyone can go to the festival and it is a place where many people gather, so I didn't think I would have to worry about running into Seonjae. I was excited to sit down in a place that wasn't cluttered and listen to Seonjae's song. She jumped up and down, thinking that she should buy binoculars at the stationery store in front of the school.

As I put down the trash bag and turned around, my cell phone in my pocket vibrated. It wasn't a saved number, but I could tell it was Seonjae just by looking at the last digit.