"Dude what's that on your back!" Kendall exclaimed touching my back lightly and I winced at the pain. "Its just rug burn." I told them and I wasn't lying because I got it from having sex on the floor. "I think you your lying." Justin said examining it and Kendall nodded agreeing.

"Did Cameron abuse you?" Kendall asked with a serious face and Justin looked at me concerned waiting for my answer. "What? No!" I exclaimed. "Well what is it from?" Justin asked confused. "If you both must know, Cameron and I had sex on the floor and my back kept rubbing against the carpet!" I exclaimed and they both laughed.

"Faith you would never have sex your to innocent." Kendall said with a serious face and I laughed. "Think whatever want." I shrugged. "Oh my gosh your serious!" She said squealing. "Why does is matter?" I asked. "Because your so freaking adorable." She said pinching my cheeks.

"Kendall you make no sense." I groaned. "I'm just proud of you." She told me and I looked at her confused. "You aren't stubborn anymore, you're beautiful and you were able to fall in love and get engaged all at the age of 18." She said and her eyes started watering and I looked at her like she was crazy. "Period?" I asked and she nodded. "You guys are crazy." Justin said laughing.

Justin's POV

Faith is truly a beautiful person.  She has everything I look for in a girl. She's funny, adorable, has the cutest laugh, and I can tell that she's loyal. I know I can't have her considering the way she talked about this Cameron guy.

I'm sure they are perfect for each because when she talks about him her eyes light up. She is in love with him and not even I can change that and I don't want to because she's happy. I will just take it one step at a time and then hopefully she will fall for me.

"Let's go somewhere." I said after a long comfortable silence. "Like where?" Faith asked and I shrugged. " I wanna go sing!" She exclaimed. "You sing?" I said raising my eyebrow.

"She sings like a goddess." Kendall said touching Faith's face. "I wouldn't say a goddess I would say average." She told me. "Well show me what you got!" I exclaimed rubbing my hands together.

"Not right now." She told me. "Why not?" I asked. "Because you make me nervous." She said covering her face. "How?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.  "You're famous." She said in a duh tone and I shrugged.

"Let's just do karaoke down in my basement it can be just us!" Kendall exclaimed."Sounds good to me!" Faith said. "We seriously never leave this house unless its to go to parties." I said to Kendall."Well guess what your my best friend so you have to do it!" She said jumping off the bed with Faith and ran to the basement.

"Ughh." I groaned getting up and following them. This is what happens when you have friends that are girls.  You always have to do what they want but to be honest I always end up liking it. 

Faiths POV

"Who's going to go first?" I asked and they both just looked at me. "Fine I will go then." I groaned. "What song?" I asked and they shrugged sitting down on the coach. "You guys are seriously no help." I said scrolling through my phone to find a song. (A/n: video of singing above I am very aware that it's at a concert but I really like her vocals in the video.)

"Faith you have proven that you are a goddess!" Kendall exclaimed. "Didn't she do great?" She asked Justin and he nodded and smiled. "You're very talented and your voice is very mature and unique." He told me and I smiled. "Thank you that means a lot coming from you." I told him.

"Who's turn is it now?" I asked and Kendall rose her hand. "What's are you going to sing?" I asked. "Its a surprise. " She said laughing. "Just know its going to be amazing. She told us and I chuckled.