Patching Up My Mistakes

So, as some of you are probably aware...It's been more than 2 years since I've added to this and I think it's about time.

Two years isn't really a lot of time, but in the sense of maturity it might as well be a century.

There's a few things I would like to address about what I wrote in the past, specifically, anything I had to say about girl "looking like the Sahara Desert". What I meant by this was that I've been with girls who have used more than a 'natural' amount of makeup as I've heard my girlfriend refer to it as the 'natural look'.

I take back everything I said about that.

A girl should be able to dress and look however she wants without having to worry about pleasing someone as irrelevant as a boy. That being said, everyone has preferences and finds different people attractive. But, alas, I will not use that as an excuse. The truth is I got my ass handed to me by a girl a year and a half ago. She called me a ignorant bigot and so much more and the worst part? She was right.

It was never my place to tell you girls how you're supposed to be to please me. Especially girls on the internet who are much younger than me. You're easily swayed into a mindset that's wrong and outdated.

On another note, everything I said about a thigh gap still stands. Girls are beautiful no matter their body type. You all have wonderful minds and loving hearts that deserve to be treated with love and respect.

Now, the bit about getting mad at girls for thinking we're cheating when we go out with the lads. I was a complete dick for saying that. I realize that if a girl is worried about getting cheated on, it's probably for a good reason. Either she's been cheated on in the past or she has other issues that need care and patience.

Guys, if you girl accuses you of cheating, you need to take a step back and look at the situation. Has she ever been cheated on that you know of? Have you ever cheated on her? Does she have other mental illnesses that may attribute to her concern? If you answered yes to any of these, you need to ask her what her favorite food is (if you don't already know), put on her favorite movie, and show her (not just tell her) how much you love her. And if you're thinking, "that's way too much work" you need to move along and let her be with someone who deserves her. 

There's probably a lot more that needs to be addressed in this collection of work but so far I've only re-read the first chapter so I'm only focusing on things in that. Please take anything posted before this chapter with a grain of salt and while you're at it even take this chapter with a grain of salt. I'm not a perfect person but I'm working on it, just bear with me please :)