♡- Chapter 6

YOUR POV!

You see Sera infront of you. "Hello sera" you say. "Hello Y/n, how's Adam?" She asks. "Oh he's doing good.. he might have to stay in the hospital for awhile.." you say.

"Well that's good he's doing good.. look Y/n. Since Adam is going to be absent for a bit, your going to have to be in Adam's place for a bit, so you will go Heaven's meeting room tommrow to get that information." Sera says giving you a stack of papers.
You nod as you quickly glance at one of the papers. "Okay then, what time will that be?" You asked. "12:00 pm sharp." Sera says disappearing into thin air. You hold on the papers as you walk home, once you get home you pack stuff for yourself and pack Adam some things.

(1 hour later)

you were done packing, you look at the papers, it was the information about the exterminations. You shrug until you realize Sera put down at the bottom of the paper that said
'Tommrow we will find another way to exterminate the demons' but they're already going down there once a year to kill? What else are they going to do? Whatever.

You grab yours bags and you make sure to grab Adam his snack and you head back to the hospital. In one of the bags you bring the papers along with you.