♡- Chapter 4

YOUR POV!

(A few months later)

You knew about the exterminations. Adam couldn't keep this secret to himself so he had to tell at least someone. Once you first found out, you were slightly concerned but you got used to it. But something you didn't know that Adam's army will be doing exterminations earlier than usual. It's now 6 months later. (the day of the extermination)

You were waiting around the house for Adam watching the news for a bit, nothing really interesting, I mean It's heaven? Nothing goes around here then just peace.
It was now dark outside, you wanted to go to bed but you wanted to wait for Adam. You decided to clean up the house. Hours pass by, soon, you get a call from lute. You immediately answer her call. "Yes?" You answer. "Hello Ashton.." Lute says with a sad tone. You get a chill down your spine. "What happened..?" You ask.
"A- Adam.. we went to do exterminations earlier this year and Adam... Adam is now in the hospital.

You were speechless. You dropped your phone down onto the ground. You were bawling, you then pick up the phone and hang up. You immediately got dressed and you head out. there was only one hospital In heaven, since many people didn't get hurt in heaven.

You drove to the hospital, you ask the nurse to go see adam. They gladly take you there. You almost ran to Adam's room.
Once you walk in the room, you see him laying in the hospital bed with his stomach wrapped up.

"Oh Adam.." you say with tears as you run to him. You cry "hey honey.. so I went to work" He says smiling weakly. "Adam," you say holding his chin gently. "I love you" you say kissing his lips gently. "I love you too" Adam says weakly.