♡- Chapter 3

ADAM POV!

Lute looked at me with concern and she then whispers in my ears. "One of the hell spawns killed the exorcists." She whispers. "Oh shit" I say shocked. This is the first time that a exorcist has ever been able to kill us.
I turn to (Name) "I'll be back" I say kissing there forehead and flying away. Lute follows along.

We go to the headquarters on where the extermination meetings happens.
A big picture of a dead exorcist was on the screen. "Sir, they have never been able to kill us.. we should just go down there and kill them already!" Lute says looking at me as she points to the picture.

"No no, we can't let then catch on." I says. "But the next time, we won't let this shit happen ever again." I continue to say with a threatening tone.

___

YOUR POV!

a hour or so later, Adam walks over towards me. "Hey babes!" Adam says loudly. "Shhh" a librarian says. "Don't shush me bitch." Adam says, he then looks at me. I stop reading my book and I put the book away. "Why do you even like this place? It's soooo boring." Adam says bored of the library already.
"To be honest, I don't know. It just has a sense of peace" I say. "Why be here when you can be with me 24/7" Adam says pointing to himself. I chuckle a bit. "I'm not gonna answer that" I say smiling softly as I kiss him softly on his forehead.

______

HOLY SHIT 70+ READS ALREADY?!? TY TY!!
Ngl I thought it would take longer for reads since I posted this yesterday