♡- Chapter 1

THRID POV!

It was just a normal day in heaven, really nothing usually happens. Adam and (Name) were walking around heaven. "You know, I'm so bored" Adam says drinking his favorite soda, Dr. Pepper. "I can see" (Name) says looking at Adam slightly annoyed that the fact makes loud slurping noises from drinking his soda. "Don't look at me like that babes!" He says in his usual tone. He continues to slurp on his soda.

"Imma chuck that soda if you don't stop slurping on that soda, Adam." (Name) says in a bit of a threatening tone. "Damn!" Adam says shocked, you usually called him, honey, or babe. But this time you used his auctual name. He then stops slurping his soda.
"Thank you" you say, smiling softly.
"No problem babes" Adam Says.

You guys continue to walk around heaven. Not worrying about anything, until. Adam brings up about the exterminations.
"Adam." You say looking at him quietly. "Remember what Sera said not to do?" You continued on reminding him. "I knowww, but it brings me so much joy when I kill those little bitches!" He says outloud.

(Name) rubs her head in frustration. "Let's go home" they say walking home. Adam quickly follows along with his partner. "Soo what's for lunch?" Adam asks. "I'm thinking about some (idk you choose)" you say to Adam. "Sure, I'll eat whatever" he says. (You could tell that he eats whatever.)

You two then finally got home. Once you got home, you immediately started working on lunch. (A hour or so later) you hand Adam a plate of (whatever you choose) he sat on his recliner chair, like a dad getting ready to watch football while eating some wings. You then give yourself a plate Nad you sit by yourself at the dining table.

You didn't mind really since Adam puts on something to watch and you watch it along with him.