♡- chapter 5

YOUR POV!

"God you're such an idiot" you say laughing slightly. "No I'm not, Sera and God says I'm very special" he says In defense.
"Yeah.. sure" you says kissing his cheek softly.
He smiles softly. There was a a long period of silence. "you know, you're probably the only person I'm not mean too" Adam says breaking the silence. "Well you better be, I'm your wife!" You say.

"Well to most people I'm very rude, but if I was rude to you, I would be sleeping out on the sidewalk for a month" he says. You have a spark of confidence. "Well that's good to know I have more power over you" you say grinning.
He laughs,but he stops since it hurts from all the stab wounds. Suddenly one of the doctors come in. "So in two weeks or do, he should be able to go home, we're going to keep an eye on his wounds since they're pretty bad. So he might stay here until there sealed up or at least when he's able to breathe normally." The doctor explained. You nod. "Then I'll go home and pack my bags and stay here." You say. The doctor nods. "Tell me if you need anything then" the doctor says walking out of the room.

"Okay then, I'll be back" you say kissing his forehead. "Okay, when you get hoke can you go into the snack drawer and grav my cheezitz please?" He asks. "Well Okay then, I might have to ask the doctor if you can have them though" you say.

"That's fine, but still bring them here either way" he says. You nod. You start to walk home since in heaven there's really no need for cars since everything was so close and there's no roads.
You walk to your home,while walking home someone appears in front of you.