I look at myself for a bit before walking back into my room, I go to my dresser and put on a fresh jumpsuit and put it on. I then start packing anything I'll need into my backpack. I place an extra jumpsuit along with a few cans of purified water and a few cans of food that should last me a few days. I then go to my bed and look under it. I see a wooden box hidden towards the back of the bed I reach under it and pull it out. I sit it on the bed and I take a breath and open it.

Inside is several items one being my fathers 10mm pistol along with a few boxes of ammo and a holster. I pull them out and place them on the bed before reaching the final item. My mothers silver locked I gingerly take it out and open it. I see a picture of me and my parents when it was my 1st birthday. I smile at it before closing it back up and placing a small kiss to it.

Jackson: I miss you guys

I place the necklace around my neck and attach the gun holster to my hip and place the pistol inside it. I walk over to my pack and pull it onto my back. I walk to my personal terminal and take out my holotape of Nuka tappers and place it in my pack. I walk to the door and take my pipboy out of its case before walking out the door.

I see several mister Handy's cleaning up from the party last night I snag a box of fancy lad snake cakes before walking out of the atrium. I say bye to the mister Handy's as I walk through the halls. After awhile I see a few displays set up and I see some have supplies. I place them into my bag and pick up my C.A.M.P off the last display along with a blue bag of building supplies. Finally I make it to the massive Vault door I watch as the masive gear door opens and the unfamiliar light of the sun fills the room. I put my hand out to help block the light I take a deep breath before steping out of the massive doorway. Once my eyes adjust to the light I gasp as I take in the unfamiliar view.

 Once my eyes adjust to the light I gasp as I take in the unfamiliar view

I lightly tear up seeing the breath taking view. After a few minutes I begin the treck down the hill towards the road. As i'm walking I can't help but take in natural beauty of the country. This part of Appalachia didn't get hit as hard during the war and the mountains surrounding the valley absorbed much of the nuclear blast. As I follow the trail I see some sort of tower I decide to stop and look inside. I walk up the old stairs and step onto the small upper platform. I find an ammo box and a green duffel bag. I open the Ammo box first and see a few boxes of 10mm and .308 rounds I pull my pack off and place them into one of the front pouches, I check the duffel bag next but it was empty, I sigh and pull my pack back on and continue on my way. After about 10 minutes I see something in the distance just past the little creek.

I jump across the small river and finally see what I saw earlier. It's a farmhouse along with a decent sized metal barn in the back. As I get closer I get a ping on my Pip-boy. I look at my map and see a new location appeared onto it.

Jackson: Wixon homestead huh?