Chapter 5

*~Meanwhile a few minutes prior At UA High Within the Staff Room~*
The staff at UA + some had agreed to come in bright and early at 5:15 for a morning meeting discussing the upcoming year, entrance exams, funding, safety precautions they should take with all might joining as a teacher, and a certain vigilante. Those in attendance were Nezu, Aizawa Shota (Eraserhead), Hizashi Yamada (Present Mic), Nemuri Kayama (Midnight), Naomasa Tsukauchi, Chiyo Shuzenji (Recovery Girl), Ectoplasm, Ryo Inui (Hound dog), Snipe, Toshinori Yagi (All Might), Lunch Rush, Higari Maijima (Power Loader), Ken Ishiyama (Cementos), Kan sejikiro (Vlad King), Enji Todoroki (Endeavor)(wants to know how his son should be trained), Keigo Takami (Hawks), and other extras. It was now 5:45 and the meeting had just ended. Some had already left, but 1 sleep deprived man was being tortured, trying to find a way out of his doom that was going to come if he didn’t leave within the next 10 seconds. During the meeting, Nezu, Yamada, Kayama, Tsukauchi, and Hawks noticed that Aizawa had been a bit impatient to get this meeting over with. He headed for the door after he realized what they were going to do. However, before he could make it, Nezu called out “Aizawa”.
The underground hero sighed aloud before turning around, taking a deep breath, and replying “What?” in an unimpressed tone. “Oh don’t be like that shota” Yamada replied, giving a cheery smile, hoping his husband would stop moping and cooperate with them. “You know Aizawa, I ignored it the last few times, but you're always in a hurry around this time, soooo where do you go?” Kayama asked. “To a cafe downtown” he replies in a cold voice, really just wanting to leave. “A cafe downtown? Which one?” Yamada asked, getting curious. Not many cafes could make a coffee to suit his husband's taste. “Adilah Meira (Equal Bringer of Light)” He responded, already knowing where this was headed. “Hmmm well I have come to a conclusion. We should come along. You won't mind, right, Aizawa?” Nezu said with a grin, Aizawa may have been half asleep as he had missed his morning coffee, but he was awake enough to know not to challenge Nezu. “Fine, but hurry up, the kid’s probably dying listening to Aiyana worry.” He replied in a bland tone.
It was 6:45, and they were now headed to the cafe. However, while they were walking, Hawks remembered something “Hey Aizawa, what kid were you talking about earlier?” He stared at the caffeine addict after asking, waiting for a reply. “The employee who works there, his name’s Rue, he's the kid I mentioned, and before you ask Aiyana’s the owner” He responded tiredly he was over answering questions. “Hmmm Interesting,” Kayama commented. The rest of the walk was quiet.
Izuku heard the bell ring at 7, signaling customers had entered. It was still early, so there weren't many in right now. He was putting money into the register when they walked up. He turns around without sparing them a glance taking a coffee off the counter behind him it's still fresh and hot handing it to his sleep deprived regular while pulling out a notepad and men finally making eye contact, nodding his head in their direction and clicking his pen signaling that he was listening and that they could start whenever. Aizawa took the coffee looking a bit bewildered at first, but then he returned to his bland look. “Thanks Rue '' Izuku simply nodded before glancing back at his group. “Order so we can sit down,” Aizawa had practically demanded. So they ordered Yamada ordered a caramel latte with 2 chocolate croissants, Kayama ordered a vanilla milkshake and 1 slice of chocolate cake, Nezu going for green tea and strawberry macaroons, Hawks went with a blue raspberry icy and 2 chicken sandwiches, and finally Tsukauchi ordered a black coffee with a simple ham sandwich. After they had been served, Izuku moved away to bring one of the other few customers their drink. Aiyana, who had been on break, stepped out of the employee area and saw Aizawa. “SHOTA AIZAWA! How dare you disappear without notice? Do you know how worried I was?” Izuku stood behind the counter as she rambled on about her worries for about 10 minutes while the others at the table just laughed at Aizawa as he sighed.
“Im serious, and Rue, you should care more about him” she said, finally finishing her rant. Izuku looked in their direction before looking back to the counter. It wasn't busy, so he really had nothing to do. At first, when he saw them enter, he wanted to ask them for autographs but opted to stay silent. He was a vigilante. The more involved he got with heroes, the higher the chances of him getting caught. “Rue get over here and tell Aizawa you care for him and that you worry” Aiyana said, glaring, her tone flat and dangerous. He simply looked up before turning around, grabbing something off the counter, bringing it over, and setting it down. Aizawa looked down to see a slice of fudge cake with black icing that said sorry in yellow fondant letters. Izuku gave a slight bow before walking away, not listening to anything Aiyana was saying about him being sweet. “So that's Rue,” Kayama said, looking at Aiyana. “Yep don't worry about him. I promise it's not an attitude even I had a hard time getting him to speak. Well, I still do, but you know what I mean” Aiyana replied. “Hmmm, he seems a bit young to be working,” Tsukauchi said as he analyzed Izuku. He had realized that Rue was quite small and didn't have much height he guessed 4’10 maybe 4’11 at best now that he had mentioned it the others had looked him over and realized he wasn’t totally off even Aizawa who had never thought about it before noticed he in fact did look young. Aiyana, having lied about this to many people, replied flawlessly “oh we get that a lot Rue’s 17 he's just short” The boy in question who was on his way back to the register after serving someone faltered in his steps looking directly at Aiyana and scoffing. “Well kid she’s not wrong. You are kind of small” Aizawa said, "Everyone nodding or giving verbal agreement.
This is how it went for about two weeks, with the 6 pro heroes coming in at around the same time. Hawks only missed about two meetups. Rue still wouldn’t speak much only when needed. In significant contrast, the heroes and Aiyana had told each other quite a bit. The heros sharing nothing confidential, l of course, just a lot about themselves excluding Tsukauchi and Aizawa  though that of course was okay because Yamada talked about him. (Aiyana explained how Izuku recognized them as heros after he told her). That's how it usually went but today Tsukachi and Aizawa were sitting with multiple files open in front of them all cases that had been solved. Rue knew this. “What’s all this? '' Aiyana said with confusion standing in front of the table with Rue to her right. “Solved cases” Aizawa answered tiredly rubbing his eyes before returning to analyzing the case in front of him. “Well then why are you looking at them if they've been solved already” she questioned again, still confused. “They're all solved by the same vigilante,” Tsukauchi answered this time. “Wait really” She replied clearly impressed. “Yep. Problem is we have 0 information on them, nobody has ever even seen them.” He said with a sigh. “The only thing we do have is the vigilante name and that was given by a victim he saved.” He continued. “Really what is it” Aiyana asked, wanting to see if she had heard of them. “Keres,” Aizawa said, a bit agitated.