Chapter 4

Start of official story(:

Izuku was now 14, he hadn’t seen Shinso Aizawa since that night in the alley, and had within that time frame quit his previous “job” and he was now working in a cafe still using the alias ''Rue”. He finished brewing the black coffee so as not to forget the extra shot, putting it on a tray and walking it over to the tired scruffy hobo sitting at the table, or something of the sort. The man was a regular, as he was the underground pro hero Eraserhead, but Izuku just called him Shota, and he had been coming around since before Izuku started working, but that was alright Neither of them talked much to each other, only really speaking when Izuku's boss Aiyana (Pronunciation I-on-uh) tried to get them to be close. However, neither of them wanted to speak to one another, and that was okay. They were comfortable with the silence, so there was never a problem. He set the mug on the table, causing a little clink when the glass touched the wood. Aizawa was startled awake. He was an underground hero, but he could never sense Izuku's presence. “Thanks Rue, '' he said as he relaxed into his seat again, picking up his coffee and taking a sip. Izuku just smiled and nodded before turning and going back to stand behind the counter. It was a bit past 6 in the morning, so they were the only ones there, but that was ok. In fact, they liked it better that way. At 6:30 am, Aiyana burst in “I'M SORRY I SLEPT THROUGH MY ALARM RUE” she practically screamed. Izuku wore a blank face before shaking his head, waving her off, and pointing to the back. Signaling to her that he knew that she, in fact, did not sleep through her alarm instead silencing it, that he didn't care either way, and to go and get ready for work. This was their routine.The day went on uneventfully after that Aizawa leaving at 6:45 to go to UA and do paperwork returning at 8 and leaving for patrol at 8:30 and Izuku leaving at 9pm locking up after an entire day of Serving and making drinks.
He heads back to his apartment, changing out of his work clothes and into his other “work clothes” or, more realistically, his vigilante suit. It was simple, completely black with cargo pants and a hood. He always kept a big jet black jacket with fur on the inside. Over time he had built himself some support gear, though most were just the basics, like his own personal pepper spray solution that not only blinds a person but paralyzes them, 6 different knives two on either side of his hip, one in his shock absorbing boots, one disguised as a necklace around his neck, and the last disguised as a bracelet. (Just use the pictures to think of it or something)

He headed out the window, hoping from rooftop to rooftop before reaching a certain center point. He had a certain patrol route set for every day to make it harder for others to track him; he always started in the same spot and went from there. Today, he was headed south. It was a bad part of the city, but it had gotten better after he started patrolling. His patrol route did not intersect any underground hero routes tonight and there were very few that would ever venture off there route “COUGH” Aizawa “COUGH” (Izuku saw him out one night when working north of the center point (Aizawas usually in the west) wandering off route and while he appreciated that the man cared enough to venture out but the vigilante Keres had been around for over 3 years and had not been spotted yet he’d like to keep it that way.) He went along for a bit stopping 8 sexual assaults, 5 robberies and 6 drug dealings calling the police for each leaving the criminals out cold and tied up.
When it reached 4:30 he headed home he had a routine for when he finished his vigilante work: sleep for maybe half an hour, wake up at five, finish getting ready for work at the cafe at 5:30, and plan out the night's vigilante work till 5:45. He had gotten some information about a drug ring being operated in the guise of a chocolate factory and was planning on getting proof and taking it down. He walked into the cafe at 5 55, starting the coffee machine and preparing to make the underground hero’s cup, knowing he'd be in soon and that he’d be tired. He opened the cafe at 6 as he always did, choosing to make desserts, deciding on croissants, chocolate and red velvet cakes, and chocolate macaroons. Though at 6:15 he was confused when the hobo hero didn't enter the cafe as he usually did though he just wrote it off as he was busy and either wasn't coming or was coming late.