Chapter 2(prolouge/backstory)

Time. It was a confusing concept to Izuku as he had lost his sense of it, tho. By losing his sense of it, i dont mean he didn't keep up with time, i mean, he didn't care for it. He put a tally on the basement wall for every day that passed with the sharpie his mother replaced every 3 months to keep him stable and obedient. she fed him very little only when necessary. However, that didn't stop her from beating him every other day. If she had a bad day, he ended up getting an injury like a broken rib or arm. It didn't matter, though he never felt anything.
However, after 8 years of sitting in this basement with the same constantly reoccurring cycle, he started to get aggravated as the days went it felt as though his body was filling with hatred slowly but now it had finally bubbled up. Knowing the exact time his mother would walk in to replace his sharpie so he positioned himself in a corner that was slightly shadowed to where you would have to crouch down to see him he was ready not even nervous confident even. And as if right on on que, his mother entered and just like he had predicted she was confused as to why he wasn't where he always was so she looked to the left and him being conveniently on the right side of the room pounced on her biting into her neck managing to not only break the skin but bite through a bit of the flesh before he was thrown off. Inko screamed out before running towards him. Izuku noticed a bit of her spine from the bite in her neck and made up his mind. He rushed towards her as she was already running towards him and when they got close enough he side stepped and she began to fall however while in the process he dug his fingers into the bite on her neck and grabbed her spine and from there it began to tear  out because of the weight. Once she had fallen fully to the ground, he got behind her and started to smash her head into the ground, trying to be sure she was dead. By the time he had finished, her face wasn't recognizable. He took a few steps back to see the body in full. It would be a horrific sight that would make others sick to their stomach, but it just made him smile it was satisfying to him to see his abuser like that it was beautiful.
       He headed up the stairs after staring for a bit. He hadn't been upstairs in 8 years, but that didn't mean he wanted to be there. He wanted to be out of that house as soon as possible, but he looked around to find a better set of clothes as his were tattered. He found some clothes to fit him and a bag to carry whatever he planned. He packed a flashlight, some protein bars that were in the cabinets, 2 water bottles from the fridge, extra cloth,  a blanket, cash he had found in his mother's wallet and room, and a book on human anatomy.