S1 E5: The Package Is In The Open

Start from the beginning

Church: "Alright, that's it! I've had it!" He looks to Michael. "Rookie, you stay here! Me, Bell, Tucker and your siblings will head through the teleporter. We'll cut him off at the pass!"

Caboose: "Right!"

Church: "You four ready?" He asks them. "Let's go!"

Caleb/Calynn: "Nope." They both say, popping the 'P'.

Tucker: "There is no way I'm going through that thing."

Bell: "I-I agree." She says timidly.

Church: "Guys, we don't have time for this! Why would they give us a teleporter if it doesn't work?"

Tucker: "I don't know! Why would they give is a tank that no one can drive?"

Church: "We already tested the teleporter, remember?"

Bell: "But we just threw rocks through it."

Church: "Yeah, and? So what? The rocks came out the other side, didn't they?"

Tucker: "Yeah, but they were all hot and covered with black stuff."

Church: "Oh, so l guess that's what all this is all about, then? You're afraid of a little black stuff?"

Bell: "NO!" She yells.

Tucker: "Yes! I am! I am afraid of black stuff."

Caleb: "I just don't want to die."

Calynn: "And as I've already said, I outrank you." She tells Church.

Church: "Guys, I almost hate to do this to you." He raises an assault rifle and points it at them.

Caleb stands in front of Tucker as Calynn does the same for Bell, both protecting them.

Calynn: "You wouldn't."

Brll: "Please don't." She whimpers.

Church: "You know, I look at it this way. Either A, we go through there and get the flag, or, B, we stay here, and I get to kill you guys. Either way, I win."

Caleb: "You'll also lose, since you killed your teammates."

Calynn: "Do you really think he cares?" She asks Caleb. "Besides, he didn't hit those shots with the sniper rifle. Maybe he's just as bad at point blank."

Tucker steps out from behind Caleb and approaches the teleporter.

Tucker: "For the record, I want you to know rocks aren't people."

Bell: "And this isn't how you should treat your teammates."

Church: "Duly noted. Now get in there." He motions to the teleporter.

Tucker: "Crap. Alright."

Tucker lines up to the teleporter with Bell behind him.

Calynn: "Guys, no."

Tucker: "One! Two!"

Bell and Tucker run through the teleporter and they don't appear on the other side.

Caboose: "...Huh, they didn't come out the other side..."

Church: "Yeeaahhh, I've uh- I've decided I'm not gonna use the teleporter."

BANG!

Donut(in the distance): "Ow! Why?!"

Church and Michael look to where they heard the shot to see Caleb holding the sniper rifle. He drops it as he turns to Calynn and speaks in a more serious tone while grabbing his assault rifle.

Caleb: "I wounded him. Let's go, Calynn."

Calynn nods and grabs two smgs from her hips.

Calynn: "Right!"

They both jump off the base as Church turns to Michael.

Church: "What was that?" He asks, referring to Caleb becoming serious.

Caboose: "He has a habit of suddenly becoming scary sometimes."

Church: "That makes no sense." He says before jumping off the base following after them. "Okay, rookie, you stay here! I'll be back with the flag!"

Cut to Erica, Simmons and Grif on top of red base.

Simmons: "I still have no idea what you're talking about. I didn't hear any shots."

Grif: *sigh* "I'm telling you, it was five shots, and I heard a scream after the fifth one. Like bam, bam, bam, bam."

Erica: "That was only four bams, though. And where's the scream?"

Grif: "Bam. Scream." He then sees Caleb, Calynn and Church through the scope. "Wait a second, we've got Blues on the move out there."

Erica: "Shit. Where are they headed?"

Grif: "Oh crap. It... It's Donut. He's down, and he's got something...It looks like..." He sees it's the blue flag. "Simmons, Erica, get the Warthog."

Simmons: "Heh, you mean the Puma?"

Erica: "No, I think he means The Unicorn." She says with a small giggle.

Grif: "Yeah, keep making jokes. That'll win the war."

————————

Word count: 1087