Making me crazy

Beginne am Anfang

After sometimes she came outside when Taehyung backhugged her. 

Yn : What are you doing ?

Taehyung : Why ? Loving my wifey .

He said snuggling into her neck .

Yn : Taehyung ! I am sleepy and tired .

Taehyung turned her around and pecked her cheeks .

Taehyung : We will sleep then . I will not do anything without your permission . But wifey get to know that I have so many dark fantasies to get done with you .

He said while winking .

Yn : Now shall we sleep ?

Taehyung nodded .

They both laid on the bed .

Taehyung hugged her from behind . Yn sighed but did not say anythinb as she was tired so she fell asleep .

Days passed . Taehyung always sticked to Yn giving all his love . Despite of being flirty his affection and care were putting an impact in her life . But she did not realize as her nature was cold and she was a workaholic  . But she did appreciate Taehyung for his efforts but she did not show it .

__________

Taehyung  was fuming in jealousy .

They came to a business party where Yn and Taehyung both were invited .

But the situation of Taehyung was like because Yn was having her best time with her male best friend . She was laughing and smiling .

Taehyung felt jealousy as she never smiled at him she never talked with him this much laughing with him was a far thing .

Taehyung : Yn !! Let's go .

He said and pulled her as she totally forgot his existence .

Yn : But taehyung !!

He didn't listen anything and came home .

Yn : Why did we come back ?

Taehyung : Yn !! Why are you with him ?

Yn : Huh !! What do you mean ?

Taehyung : Why you were smiling at him ? You never talk to me  like that . In fact who was he that you ignored me like that huh ? Do you love him ? Huh ? Tell me .

Yn : Shut up !!

She growled .

Yn : Why are you jealous huh ? Is it  even a thing to be jealous ?  Oh gosh !! Why you are acting like a child ? You always stick with did I ever complain ? And who the heck give you the right to control me huh ? Are you in your sense ? You're so childish and annoying . You just ruined my day .

Yn said those things which hurted him like someone stabbed knife in his heart .

Yn in anger said so many things she did not even realized which she was gonna regret . But in anger she left from there ignoring his hurtful gaze. 

Taehyung : Will she ever gonna love me ? Am I annoying her with my behaviour ?

Taehyung sighed and went to the guestroom to get refreshed .

______

Yn was pacing back and forth grabbing her head .

Yn : I messed up . I messed up very badly . First I behave cold with him . Then those hurtful words . How can I hurt him ? I did not even reciprocate his feelings . What should I do ?