𒀭 C⃨h⃨a⃨t⃨p⃨e⃨r⃨ T⃨h⃨r⃨e⃨e⃨ 𒀭

Start from the beginning

"Chi Chim chi?"
*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*[Man, Pookie need more screen time-]

[Man, Pookie need more screen time-]

As an unfamiliar voice approaches Y/N's thoughts which means snap out of their mind and then move to see who speaking to them. It was an animal, not a cat that has some books kind of thing? Y/N never often sees people around with full animal appearances, let alone demons or animals' ears/tails. Most likely Y/N was to pay attention to how the 'cat' talked. Well maybe other than talk since the unknown person has a text bubble right next to their head while speaking, sort of like a game.

[My headcanon, is they have a text bubble to say a word while saying something sound like 'chi chi' or sometimes just that and no bubble]

"Chi chip chii!"

They spoke again, this time pointing at Y/N's creation of the half-finished pixel planet. Judging how the cat moves their eyes/movements, almost likely saying they like it! A first positive comment from a student!1? Or get I forgot-

"Oh thank you."

Yeah, that's all that Y/N said. Well, can you blame them for suddenly getting notice from another student, okay they have talk Claire but that was only because she was shy as well? Y/N most likely didn't mind talking to not social people..- or else they'd be one of them.

"Chi chi?"

The cat seemed like they wanted to do something, likely something to the little planet. Earning a confused nod from Y/N, they took a tiny kitty figure from their bookshelf thingy and then placed it on top. Near the opening where the string is.

"Awh.. do you make it?"

"Chi chi!"

"Hey, speaking of the planet- where yours?"

"Chii— cchii."

"Oh."

ᜊᜊ

ᜊᜊᜊ

After some getting-along times, Y/N learned the cat was named Cubbie.

"Hey Chi Chi, There you are! Oh goodie?! Is that the new student?"
*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*