innocent and scared

It was him .

It was yoongi .

" Hey! Mind your own business girl " ....he said as he shrugged his shoulder in annoyance but I can see clearly in his eyes .
He was scared.

I noticed every details about him , his short blond hairs , cat eyes which was covered with his bangs and he was so skinny.
And pale . If you see more closely his eyes got the dark circles like he haven't slept for ages .

"You were about to commit suicide, right?" I asked as he looked away with more annoyed expression. "Do you think it'll solve everything?". I signed in disbelief cus I went through the same situation a while ago .

" Shut up ! You know nothing about me " almost shouted at her . But she just smiled.

"I do"

She said .

" what are you afraid of ? Being unsuccessful? Or taking a risk? " I stated.
" if your are scared of being unsuccessful....
Then mark my words, you'll be the most successful person in your family. Not even In your family but among all the people you do know . Believe yourself....".

" futures gonna be okay ".

" and how do you know all these things , my life is messed up ...I worked so hard for our group, I have to choose between bus fare or food in my teenage, my parents are against of my music carrier and my songs.....

"Got stolen??...someone stole it ...you got scammed??" . I said completing his sentence and he looked at me in amusement.

"How do you know" he asked as his eyes widen.

" nothing, I just guessed. However....killing yourself won't change anything, what if the future holds different things...what if your hard work pays off , what if your father will support you , what if your band becomes successful....

"But you'll regret it if you die without trying".I said ...." try" ....I said in a requesting tone . "For your band mates !"

And the last word she only mumbled.

" for .....

Me ".

I came here to finish the chapter of my life ....but a girl came out of blue and ....
A question popped up in my mind ...

"Should I really kill myself?".

"Or try ?"

My attention dragged towards a voice....someone was shouting my name but I was so into my thoughts that I didn't paid attention to it until a large arm hit my back harshly.

"You fucking mad ??"...he said while catching his breath ....."no please don't do this yoongi.....let's go back . Everyone is waiting for you " his eyes says how much worried he was about yoongi .

"Seokjin hyung ! Leave me alone for a while .......I want to be alone and you" he pointed towards her ." Go away please! I am not going to die but I need some time alone".
But the Seokjin said something which make both of them trembled in fear .

" yoo...ngi !...whom are you talking with?" He said grabbing his shoulders as he became more worried about him. He might have started seeing things as he was dispersed. "there is no one".

" are you blind or something , can't you see the girl standing in front of us ?" He shouted.

But I shaked in Fear and I looked at my shaking hand which slowly started to disappear..my eyes became watery as I realized.

I was dead .

"But there is no one , came to reality!" Seokjin shouted. "But there's......" yoongi saw her blurry body which slowly started to disappear...
"Holy crap !......no way !..." he took a step back from her . His heart dropped into his stomach as he found out he was taking to someone....

But that someone was never there .

I breathe heavily. And my knees dropped on the floor. " no!..no!...no!.....this can't be " .......I screamed in fears as he fainted looked at my horror state ...Seokjin tapped his face and call out his name aloud .

I didn't wanted to die ...

I wanted to live .

I opened my eyes and found myself surrounded by dark . A voice whispered into my ears giving me chills .

"So what you have decided? You wanted to die ? Or live?. The voice asked.

"Who are you? " I asked ... "I am someone whom you wished to visit you so badly in past three years ....."

"Death".

The voice answered .

"So I am dead now?" I asked feeling guilt .
Cus a part of me wanted to live after I met him .

" maybe ....or maybe not " it said ...." so you wanted to live??"

I took a deep breath before deciding my fate
"Yes" .

" too bad little girl, you are already dead but seems like we got a deal ..." the voice was evil like it wanted to harm her . " you can go back to life if you give me something ".

" and what kind of deal it is ? " I asked a little scared yet acted tough .......
" Okay so I'll took away something very precious from you ". The voice stated.

" and what it is ? " I asked but it didn't said anything...."I won't tell it to you ... rules are rules..you want it or not ?" ...the voice said In a evil tone .

Nothing was important for me at that moment..I wanted to go back and my mind was filled with different kind of thought."you have to answer my one question ".....
"But why did I saw yoongi ?"

"Maybe it was your last wish " .......
" I don't have time little girl ..you make your choice or not ?? ...what do you say ?..deal .?...

I can't risk something I don't know about ...what is so precious to me? What will he take away from me ?... is it a person or is it something? ....I didn't have that much time for all these things ...I took another breath and parted my lips for answers.

"Deal"