chapter 6

The teachers are taking us to the principal. He'll probably yell at us again. It's not my first time there and also not my second time, more like my 100th.

Ben was right it did hurt so much. At the principal's office, we only got yelled at like i suspected. I tried to tell him that I that Ben hasn't got to do anything with it, but he didn't believe me. Ben got 3 weeks suspension, and I got four months. That is so mutch. How am I gonna explain this to my parents, like they went to school yesterday so I won't get suspended and here I am again.

I'm on my way home now, but I just remembered that mom and dad aren't there, and i don't have I key. I could go to Charles (Ben's brother). He is a firefighter, but it is risky what if he tells his captain and then he'll tell my parents. That's not an option. I don't know what to do. I guess I'm just gonna go home and ask our neighbors if they have a key.

On my home, I hear someone yell my name. When I look behind me, I see a red BMW. That car looks familiar it's from Charles.

Charles: Alexander get in the car.
Me: why?
Ben: don't do it.
Charles: shut up.
Me: why should I get in? So you can snitch on us.
Charles: you just got suspended for beating someone we need to tell Tim and lucy.
Me: no we don't .
Charles: get your ass in the car now.

I get in the car. Ben and i look at each other." I'm sorry, i had no wear else to go" he whispers.

I can see Charles is driving to the station. This day sucks and it's not going to be any better when we get there. I'm trying to prepare myself, but I don't know how they will react.

At the station, Charles tells me me to go inside and stay there. He couldn't come with me because he had to go to work. Ben has to go with him.

When I'm inside, I go look for angela because she needs to help me. I see her sitting in the roll call room with my parents and all the other officers. I go to the room and knock on the door. Everyone is looking at me me

Me: hey guys.
Lucy: what are you doing here.
Tim: yeah why aren't you in school.
Me: there is no school today.
Lucy: don't you dare lie to me.
Me: I'm sorry I got suspended.
Tim: again?
Me: Yes.
Lucy: what did you do.
Me: it doesn't matter. It's only four months.
Lucy: FOUR MONTHS?
Sargent grey: why don't you go talk in my office.

Mom and dad get up and we walk to his office.

----------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry it took so long for this chapter, and I know it's a bit shot, but I didn't have much time.
Also, does anybody have some ideas?