Planet X visits and some stuff.

Start from the beginning

Neptune stayed quiet and listen in on the conversation, curious and Uranus, he sighed deeply.

"Alright, calm down there mate. I know they took everything away from you but they also have changed, yet..they seemed paranoid." Uranus side eye to the Gas Giants who hadn't met up or seen Hades.

That's good.

"Paranoid? Huh, I never knew they pursue guilt over that. I thought they'd be heartless." Hades is a bit surprised in the inside but he didn't admit it.

"Exactly what am saying, they've changed, alright?" Uranus assured him.

Hades kept his eyebrows furrowed. He still felt his anger towards his old rivals but he wanted to spend them with Uranus and Neptune to relax.

Like old times.

-

(I did all that for a greeting. HOW LONG IS THIS GOING TO TAKE👿)

-
After some talk. Hades finally agreed to spend time with his old close friends before meeting up with his enemies or rivals later.

Uranus and Hades decided to do a painting activity. Meanwhile Neptune had disappeared to be with his moons.

Uranus was painting a detailed water inside of Earth's ocean. He decided to use his creativity and imagine what it's like under the ocean.

He wanted to put some beauty in it and continued painting carefully.

For Hades, he's just trying to paint a detailed painting of a spiral galaxy. He wanted to interpretate his imagination of what it's like also. But he also wanted to show the stars population on it more seen.

So he put his whole effortful and heartful work on it that has been hiding inside since he's been stuck outside of the solar system.

"There! I've completed it, mate! What about ya?" Uranus turned and completely confident to show his Painting to his old friend.

He somehow enjoyed spending time with Hades, since he's close with him, he is unusually confident and non insecure most of the time.

"Just a minute. I had a few finishing touches. This might be a hard work that I've finished about in an hour." Hades answered without looking. He's severly focused.

Uranus raised an eyebrow yet he still smiles.

"Alright, take your time!" Uranus sat down, he's so excited to see his reaction of his work. He always wanted to show his skills that Hades had missed out to see Uranus grew his talent.

It took almost half an hour but Hades finally finished before Uranus could complain.

"Okay, am done.." Hades turned to Uranus with an unsure expression, he doesn't paint or draw much yet he do have painting skills like Uranus.
(But more better and probably never experience an art block before.)

Hades breathe in and out. He thinks his painting might look aweful. But to the looks of Uranus, he probably won't judge.

As the 2 counted to show their paintings Uranus proudly presented it.

Hades jaw drop a tiny bit and clapped his hands while grinning.

"Looks amazing!" Hades complimented, slightly loud.

"Wel-well, thanks! This might look effortful but I tried to make it quick so I could show ya my skills! I've pretty much grew y'know?" Uranus smiled softly at him. He pretty much is happy to finally hear his compliments again.

"Mhm, you pretty much grew." Hades added, then he just turned his smile to a frown.

"Anyway, here's mine. Let's just get this over with." Hades showed his detailed painting of a spiral galaxy.