CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 5

    Gu Zhe, who had paid some attention to her, saw her sleeping deeply, so he stopped the car, took out a blanket from the back seat and covered her body.

His dark eyes stared at her quiet and well-behaved sleeping face, and his heart ached slightly. one time.

No matter how well she hid her emotions, he knew something was wrong with her.

He realized it when he received the call that day. His sister looked delicate and soft on the outside, but she was actually very strong on the inside.

When she was alone, she would not cry even if she suffered great grievances,

but that day she cried, and he could hear the hoarseness and choking in her voice and the sound of her sniffling.

At that moment, he felt as if his heart had been stabbed several times with a knife. The pain was severe.

He wanted to ask her if something had happened, but he didn't because he was timid.

Over the years, he said that it was him. Waiting for her to grow up, pampering her, pampering her, doting on her, but it's not that she has been tolerating him and respecting him.

Every time he thought about her, he would look at her photos and ask himself,

she is young, good-looking, and makes money. There are many people who like her and chase her.

How can she, who is so beautiful, outstanding, and has a bright future, be like him? Is it really happy to be tied together as soldiers for the rest of your life?

He didn't dare to think deeply about the answer. He was selfish after all.

He loved her.

Even if he couldn't accompany her every day and give her the happiness she wanted, he still wanted to tie her up for the rest of his life.

A thousand years later, when he picked her up on that snowy night many years ago, their fates were connected.

He was reluctant to give her up to another man.

He believed that no one in the world would love her more than him. He has always believed in the man who can tolerate all her shortcomings.

He is really sorry for her.

In this life, he deserves to be worthy of heaven, worthy of earth, and worthy of the party and the country.

The only people he owes are her and his mother.

When his mother was seriously ill, he couldn't be with her. When his mother died of illness, he couldn't go back to see her for the last time.

She was mentally defective. He knew that she was abandoned by her biological parents when she was born.

After being adopted, she lost her adoptive father as a child and her adoptive mother as a girl.

He, an unrelated relative who was nominally her brother, could not stay with her. Take care of her and protect her;

she has lived alone for a long time and taken care of herself alone. She has a strong curiosity about the outside world and great kindness towards people.

She is willing to make friends with everyone, but is unwilling to have a heart-to-heart relationship with others. She doesn't want others to enter her world.

Once someone tries to enter, she will retract into her shell as quickly as possible like a little snail and refuse the intrusion from the outside world.