CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 4

    When Ye Wenjin heard Gu Zhe's introduction, his smiling face instantly turned dark. What does it mean to be duplicitous and cruel? He is obviously personable, well-groomed, a gentleman, and a very good person.

He opened his mouth to defend himself, but he was a step too slow, and Lu Chen stabbed him directly, "Lao Gu is right, Ye Huhu is not a good person, and the little girls he has deceived are not only in their 30s, but also in their twenties." , it’s him who has a human face and a beast’s heart. Sister Nuan, be good, listen to your brothers and ignore him.”

Ye Wenjin straightened the collar of her military shirt and said back with a smile, “I really admire you two, isn’t it because I’m jealous that I’m better than you? She's good-looking, her skin is whiter than yours, and girls like her. Let me tell you, the genes are here, and you can't be jealous."

The corners of Gu Zhe and Lu Chen's mouths twitched uncontrollably. They had seen it before. Shameless, I have never seen such a shameless person. How on earth is he worthy of their envy?

He was so shameless that he wanted to beat him to death.

Ye Wenjin didn't care what they thought, he decided that they were jealous of him. Looking at Xia Nuan, he asked with a smile, "Sister Nuan, do you think jealous black men are the ugliest?"

She didn't think so, she thought she Gu Zhe is handsome and handsome, not ugly at all.

However, Ye Wenjin really doesn't look like a very tall person. His appearance is too elegant and gentle, but his temperament is the same as she remembered, and has not changed at all.

She knew all Gu Zhe's comrades, the most familiar of whom were Lu Chen and Ye Wenjin. Perhaps because the three of them had the same position, the same military rank, and were in the same brigade, they had a better relationship than other comrades.

In the previous life, Gu Zhe passed away. The two men learned from their living comrades that the death of Gu Zhe and the others was related to the male Zhang Weiqi. They hated her so much that they secretly set many obstacles for Zhang Weiqi. After her death, the two men again At her funeral, they teamed up to beat Zhang Weiqi severely. They were really merciless at all. It was not until the end of the world that the two stopped targeting Zhang Weiqi.

She has always kept Lu Chen and Ye Wenjin's protection for her and Gu Zhe in mind.

She remembered clearly that the author wrote them to death. Ye Wenjin died in the fourth year of the apocalypse, and Lu Chen died two months after him. If possible, she hoped that both of them could live and live well in this life.

But she still needs to think carefully about how to change their fate.

Immediately, he smiled at Ye Wenjin and said, "I think Brother Chen and Brother Azhe are very handsome and masculine."

After hearing her words, Lu Chen didn't say anything. He just gave her a thumbs up and said, "Well, you A very discerning expression.

Gu Zhe glanced at Ye Wenjin beamingly, and grinned at him with his big white teeth, "Did you hear that, my sister said that I am very manly and handsome."

After saying that, he grabbed Xia Nuan's hand and put it to his mouth, okay? He kissed her three times, then looked at her and smiled like an idiot.

Xia Nuan patted his arm that was full of tendons and told him to calm down, and said to Ye Wenjin, "Brother Ye is also very good."

She looked at Ye Wenjin, her clear and bright eyes spoke of sincerity, and Ye Wenjin smiled and thanked him. , I have a good impression of her. This girl has a good temper and is brave enough. Not to mention bragging, as frontline combatants, they have all seen blood on their bodies, and their aura can really scare little girls and children to tears. When they go out in casual clothes, they have big shoulders, round waists and a big bald head. Many people think that they are gangsters and they don't look like good people. It's true that every pot goes with its lid. I can't blame Gu Zhe for putting the person in the bowl early.