CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1

In the dead of night, Xia Nuan was awakened by a nightmare again.

She stood up from the bed suddenly, feeling dizzy and starting to feel pain in her chest. She knew she was sick again. Her fingers brushed the medicine on the bedside table. She gasped and picked up the photo frame next to her and looked at the man in the photo. , tears fell like rain.

This was taken on the day she and Gu Zhe received their certificates, and it was also the last time they met him.

The dark-skinned man, wearing casual clothes and short cropped hair, hugged her at the door of the Civil Affairs Bureau and smiled brightly, as if he was far away in another world.

"Gu Zhe, you have to remember that you are mine. You are not allowed to smile at other women or talk to other women. You have to be loyal to the party and be loyal to me, you know?"

"Why didn't I notice you were so domineering before? "Don't worry about me. Do you agree?"

"You really care about me?" He kissed her on the face and said with a smile. You, you are my wife!"

"That's pretty much it. Let me ask you a question, when did you fall in love with me?" He smiled,

"How long has it been?" Guess..." "Don't guess, it's enough to know that you love me. Let's say it first, you have to be good to me, love me and pamper me."

"I have to give you my heart, my love, and my body. I'll give you all the money I have. Are you satisfied?"

"Satisfied, let's go get the certificate. Let's go now..."

He was stunned for a moment, then he hugged her and laughed loudly, his laughter was joyful and cheerful.

"Idiot, stop laughing. While it's still early, let's hurry up and get the certificate, and then come back to the wedding room..."

She hugged him and urged him without any reservation.

"Okay." He was happy and excited. He took the materials he had prepared and went with her to get the certificate.

He said he wanted to celebrate, celebrate her becoming Mrs. Gu, and celebrate him getting what he wanted, so he carefully prepared a candlelight dinner.

Unfortunately, the dinner was not finished, and of course it was not finished, because he received an emergency order to return to the team. She was reluctant to leave, and so was he, but no matter how much reluctance it was, it was useless, she still sent him away.

They had been separated since the day he was admitted to the military academy at the age of sixteen, and she was used to it.

I am used to how to live my own life every day when he is not around, and I am also used to missing him and worrying about him.

First as a sister, then as a girlfriend, and finally as a wife.

She was thinking about him and looking forward to his early return. She had been looking forward to it for more than half a year. She finally got it. She waited for it, but what she waited for was his relic.

He died overseas. In view of the special nature of their profession, the bodies of the dead members of their team were not brought back, but were buried on the spot. The living comrades brought back their belongings.