CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2

    The girl in the mirror has a beautiful and refined face, picturesque eyebrows like mountain daisy, skin as frosty as snow, flawless, and a pair of autumn-cut pupils as clear and bright as the stars and the moon.

Xia Nuan stared blankly at the youthful face in the mirror, her eyes full of confusion and shock.

She stretched out her hands tremblingly and touched her face in disbelief. The full and smooth touch hit her, and she suddenly woke up.

It was not a dream, she really came back, to the year when she was nineteen years old and Gu Zhe was still alive and well.

Gu Zhe is still alive, he is still alive!

Thinking of this, Xia Nuan couldn't help but wet her eyes, and a smile that seemed both sad and joyful appeared at the corner of her mouth. She rushed to the bed like crazy, picked up the phone on the bedside table, unlocked it with trembling fingers, and dialed the number hidden deep in her heart.

"Brother Azhe, answer the phone, answer the phone quickly..." She murmured and repeated this sentence, her clear and bright eyes shining with expectation!

"Sister, are you taking good care of yourself?" The phone was connected, and a familiar male voice from another world came into my ears, so gentle that it made me cry.

Due to his special occupation, Gu Zhe's phone is turned off most of the time, and he may not be able to reach him even if he calls the resident phone number, because they may be out on missions, exercises, training, special training, etc. Xia Nuan was already used to it, but she didn't expect that she would be so lucky this time. The phone was not turned off and the call was connected as soon as she called it.

She sniffed, trying her best to calm down her turbulent emotions, and said in a coquettish voice like a little elf, "Take good care of yourself, Brother Azhe, I miss you. I will book a ticket to go to your place now. Please take this time." Are you free?"

Gu Zhe's hand stiffened as he held the phone, Nuan Nuan wanted to see him?

"Are you not free? It doesn't matter if you're not free. I still have more than twenty days of leave. I can wait for you!"

"No, no, I'm free," he said after returning to his senses, unable to conceal his eagerness but pretending to be calm. , "You book the ticket and tell me the time, I will pick you up."

Xia Nuan smiled, a sad and happy smile, "Okay."

After hanging up the phone, she booked the ticket as quickly as possible and sent the train information to After Gu Zhe, he hastily packed a few pieces of luggage and ran out to the airport.

On the way to the airport, she received a call from Yan Ruqing. Thinking of the scenes she saw before her death, she had complex emotions towards this friend, who was also the heroine in the article.

In her mind, her good friend Ruqing is an optimistic, cheerful and kind-hearted girl, and she has always thought so.

But after following the author through the entire book, she discovered that her perception was wrong.

Ruqing is indeed an optimistic and cheerful girl, but kindness is not necessarily the case.

What she and the readers see are two Ruqings. In the readers' eyes, Ruqing is smart, kind-hearted, affectionate and righteous. After receiving her text message, he rushed to her house as quickly as possible and endured the moment he found her death. Sad, he took care of her posthumous affairs, contacted her and Gu Zhe's acquaintances, cried inconsolably at her funeral, and gained a lot of goodwill in front of everyone.

She remembered Ru Qing's kindness to her. If Ru Qing had not taken care of her posthumous affairs, her body might have rotted and stinked before being discovered. But Ruqing ignored her last wish, paid a lawyer to tamper with the will she left, and took most of her inheritance with peace of mind. She also remembered it.

The heroine has no black spots, so the author directly mentioned the contents of the will without writing much at all. This led readers to think that all the inheritance Ruqing inherited from her was a gift from her.

However, this was not the case. Her will was very clear. Except for a card with 100,000 yuan in it as a reward for Ru Qing, all the remaining property was donated.

Ruqing did not follow the instructions. She sold everything she could sell and threw away the things that could not be sold. The only thing left was a safety buckle with a planting space hidden inside.

It can be said that Ru Qing is able to prosper in the apocalypse. In addition to being thoughtful and ruthless, Ru Qing owes more to her.

She can understand that Ru Qing is short of money. She also knows that she doesn't think it's too much for Ru Qing to make such a choice. She doesn't blame Ru Qing, but she can't whitewash peace. What should she do? None of it happened.

Xia Nuan listened to her calmly, greeted her calmly, and chatted for more than ten minutes before hanging up the phone.

Staring at the passing traffic and scenery outside the car window with complicated eyes, she thought, she can't go back, her friendship with Ruqing will never be the same again, let's just live like this, not far and not close. , good to her and good to Ruqing.

However, only she knew the loss in her heart.

Every time I visit Gu Zhe, it's like dying.

From province Z to province Y, the whole journey of more than 2,000 kilometers was full of planes, trains and cars, which was really full of hardship.

When she arrived in the county where Gu Zhe was stationed, it was already past four o'clock in the afternoon on the third day. She dragged her suitcase and followed the flow of people to the exit. Far away, she saw the road buried deep in her memory. A familiar figure.

Xu was so busy coming to pick her up that he didn't even bother to change his clothes. He was wearing a pair of camouflage pants and a tight black T-shirt. The legs of the pants were still stained with mud. His skin was dark and shiny, and his tendon flesh and strong and slender legs made her look very beautiful. He was full of masculine energy and bursting with hormones.

The crowds coming and going stared at him, and a few girls even blushed at him. He stood at the exit, his eyes wandering among the crowd, and then he saw her. The moment the two met their eyes, she His heart felt suffocated, his nose was sore, and he felt like he couldn't breathe in his chest. However, he waved to her happily, gesturing for her to come over quickly. His shiny white teeth and his dark skin formed a strong feeling. contrast.

The scorching light in his eyes made her throat dry and her heart pounding. She was nervous and aggrieved. She didn't know what attitude to use towards him.

On the way here, she thought a lot. She thought that when she saw him, she would throw herself into his arms and cry loudly. She would cry to him all the sadness, despair and pain he had left her in her previous life. She felt so sorry for him. never mind.

But when she really met this man, she realized that instead of being wronged, she was more grateful. She was grateful that God heard her voice and gave her the opportunity to see him again and change her destiny.

All the emotions disappeared at the moment of seeing him, leaving only joy.

 p.s. From this chapter I can conclude that, Original FL really cannot be trusted and greedy for our FL money