CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3

    She calmed herself down, smiled brightly under his shining eyes, and trotted up to him, "Brother Azhe, you've been waiting for a long time."

"It won't be long, don't worry."

Gu Zhe was very happy. He said that his sister missed him and came all the way to see him. Even if he waited until the end of time, he would be willing to wait. Besides, he really didn't wait long, only a few hours.

As soon as he stretched out his arms, he took the petite girl in front of him who was smiling up at him into his arms and hugged her hard. His big dark hands squeezed her slender and white arms, then he picked her up and weighed her before letting her go and asking with a dark face, "Sister, tell me honestly, have you secretly lost weight? Why?" So much lighter than last time."

He frowned, his bright eyes full of worry and dissatisfaction.

Xia Nuan rolled her eyes at him and said, "I feel thin every time we meet. You should see an ophthalmologist."

"You have weak bones since you were young. I'm worried that if you love to be beautiful, you will lose weight like those girls." Seeing her snorting and looking unhappy, Gu Zhe hurriedly took the suitcase in her hand, hung the backpack on her shoulder, and then held her softly with his free hand. With his little hand, he coaxed softly, "Okay, okay, it's my fault that I said it wrong. If my sister says it's not reduced, it's not reduced. I believe you, don't be angry. You've been in the car for such a long time, are you exhausted?"

"I'm not tired. I'm very happy to see you." Xia Nuan couldn't bear to be angry with him. She couldn't even pamper him. She smiled, looked down at their intertwined hands, and said slowly. , "Brother, I came here this time, firstly because I miss you, and secondly because I have something to tell you."

"Brother is also happy to see you. There is no rush to talk about anything. Let's go eat first and wait until you are full." Gu Zhe smiled with big white teeth. He held her hand and walked outside the station. He was in an extremely good mood.

"Listen to me, brother." Xia Nuan nodded without hesitation. Gu Zhe looked at her well-behaved look and felt his heart melt.

His sister is really well-behaved and beautiful. When he returns to the station, he will definitely take his sister for a walk. He will be jealous of those animals and let them say that he is a ten thousand-year-old bachelor.

Although L County is a small county, it is not poor at all because it is close to the border and trade and economy are very developed.

After putting the luggage in the trunk, Gu Zhe took Xia Nuan to a well-known restaurant in the center of the county, preparing to order a lot of dishes that his sister liked to eat to fill her stomach.

In the cafe opposite the restaurant, Ye Wenjin watched Lu Chen add two more sugars to the coffee cup. He twitched the corner of his mouth and said seriously, "You will get diabetes if you eat so much sugar."

"You care about me." Lu Chen said with a paralyzed face. He pinched a sugar cube, put it in his mouth, chewed it, and didn't even give him one out of the corner of his eye.

Ye Wenjin was not angry after being criticized, so he could only pick up the coffee and take a sip, and then said slowly, "I just saw Lao Gu."

"Where is it?" Lu Chen pinched another candy and stuffed it into his mouth. Here, the sweet smell made him feel much better.

"There." Ye Wenjin pointed to the restaurant opposite, smiling like a fox, "He's not alone, there's a little beauty beside him."

"Does she have long hair and is short?"

"I don't know if the hair is long. , the flower bud is invisible, and the height is really small. It only reaches Lao Gu’s chest.” Ye Wenjin looked at Lu Chen in surprise, “Do you know him?”

Lu Chen asked the waiter to pay the bill, which was rare. He answered Ye Wenjin's words, "I know, that's Lao Gu's daughter-in-law Xia Nuan, who is ten years younger than him. That animal filed a marriage report two years ago, and now she is waiting for Xiao Nuan to get the certificate when she turns 20."

"Ye Wenjin raised his eyebrows and chuckled, "I've been targeting him for a long time. He's really a beast. I haven't seen his little wife yet. Are you going to join in the fun?"

"Let's go," Lu Chen said with a face. Zero, stood up and strode towards the door. He also wondered why Lao Gu had been having ghost ideas one after another in the past few days. It turned out that Xiao Nuan girl was here. Lao Gu has been giving him a hard time in the past few days. He has to take advantage of him and ruin their world. He is such a good person.

Gu Zhe ordered all her favorite dishes, and Xia Nuan ate with a satisfied look on her face. After Gu Zhe was gone in her last life, she lost her desire to live and ate like chewing wax.

In the past few days since she came back, she was thinking about seeing Gu Zhe soon, and she hadn't had a good meal. She was really hungry at this time.

Xia Nuan was eating cold duck meat, but her eyes were fixed on the tilapia, typically eating in her mouth and looking into the bowl.

Gu Zhe laughed softly, took a piece of fish belly meat and fed it into her mouth. Xia Nuan narrowed her eyes happily. It's great that she can eat the food Gu Zhe fed her again. The life with Gu Zhe is really happy.

The way she squinted her eyes was so cute. Gu Zhe smiled immediately, looking very happy and asked, "Is what I feed you delicious?"

"Yes, it's delicious." In line with the principle that sharing makes food taste delicious, she picked up a piece of pork belly and fed it to Gu Zhe's mouth.

"Hey, isn't this Lao Gu? What a coincidence."

Before Gu Zhe opened his mouth to catch Xia Nuan's feeding, he heard a familiar voice coming from next to him, and his face suddenly turned dark.

What a coincidence, these two guys were just here to cause trouble for him. If he had known that these two guys were so blind, he should have turned around and left the moment he saw them in the cafe. It was a mistake.

Taking a deep breath, Gu Zhe straightened his expression and looked to the side. He saw two men in military uniforms. One of them stared at him with a paralyzed face, then looked away and looked at Xia Nuan, curling his lips. , "Sister Nuan, long time no see."

The corner of Xia Nuan's mouth twitched, wanting to tell him not to smile. He was a very handsome man, but when he smiled, his whole face became twisted like a cramp. It was really hurtful to the eyes. She stood up and greeted the two of them warmly, "Hello, brother Chen. Hello, eldest brother. Have you eaten? If you haven't eaten, sit down and eat together."

Lu Chen sat down without saying anything. Ye Wenjin did not sit down, but looked at Gu Zhe laugh.

What can Gu Zhe do?

Gu Zhe could only stand up and sit next to Xia Nuan, and said feebly, "Stop looking, sit down, and order what you want."

Ye Wenjin was satisfied and sat down neatly, looked at Xia Nuan, and motioned to Gu Zhe to introduce it quickly.

Knowing how annoying Ye Hu was, Gu Zhe had no choice but to smile at Xia Nuan and said, "Sister, you know Lu Chen. The one next to him with the fox-like smile is Ye Wenjin, the captain of the third team. Don't look at his appearance. I think he is a good guy because of his fair skin and tall appearance, but he is actually the most duplicitous and cruel person. Remember to stay away from him, otherwise you will be sold and you will not know what happened. "