Prologue

Reminder: Seperate fanfiction from reality! not everything can come true, if there's anything that actually happened irl, that's pure coincidence. Read at your own risk! and there might be grammatical errors, I apologize for that. Also slow updates, sorry :')

MEETING WHO?

"AUGH WHY IS IT SO HOT IN THE PH MAN" a girl shouted with almost 0 energy because of the sun, Glaire Lyre Corazon, she's not a typical girl, most people consider her as "nonchalant" because of her calm nature, not until she's with her circle of friends.

"I 100% sis, but you didn't have to shout!" her male friend replied at her complaints, Kairi Juszu Pallawardo, a normal boy letting his friend stay over his apartment for the time being.

"Why are you here anyways, I bet it's so much colder in your house" Kai said with a confused look on his face, "Ugh you alr know what it is" Glaire replied while sinking into the warm mattress.

"Your cousins?" he asked..

"Yeah... I'm so tired of them" she responded with a sad tone, indicating that she is super duper tired.

"You'll get over it, you can stay here as much as you want" Kai reassured her while smiling ear to ear.

Their relationship with each other almost confuses everyone around them, they act like lovers, always hanging around, knows each others preferences and favorites, but their circle of friends knew that they treat each other like siblings.

"You're a life savior... as always, how can I even repay you" she looked down feeling guilty after all the troubles she caused him, but Kai just smiled at her, reassuring her again and again.

ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈ Flashback

"Dear, grandma just called, she want us to stay over with her for a couple of months." Glaire's mom said, "Is that okay with you?" she asked calmly, waiting for her daughter's response.

"Uhm, sure mom! does that mean..?" she said with her eyes sparkling from excitement, "Yes dear, you'll see your childhood friends" her mom said with a smile.

Glaire's family has been staying in canada for awhile now, they've already settled in the country, having friends, and living a happy life away from those toxic bugs, but it's their grandma's wish, so they will be coming back to their home country out of their will.

"I suggest you to pack your things now, we will be coming back tomorrow" her mom exclaimed, not knowing if she's happy or angry.

"That fast? alrighty then!" glaire quickly packed her clothes, almost all of them, plus her essentials, plushies, and everything else she finds important, she was happy packing her stuff until, she heard a grumbling sound in her stomach. On her way out she bumped into her older brother, Gladiator Haze Corazon.

"You should watch where your going, Glaire" he said while helping his sister get up from the ground, "Sorry, and thanks! uhm by the way, will you be coming with us tomorrow?" she asked since it has been awhile when they were complete.

"Actually, I'm not coming with you, I have something to do tomorrow" he responded with a smile, but looking at his sister, he noticed she was sad. "Don't worry, I'll come home too, for Grandma, but we're not gonna be on the same flight, I'll be coming a little late." he reassured her, resulting to a happy Glaire.