Both me and Ash yelled out in sync, "THANK YOU?"

"Yeah, this will bring you two closer together." He smirked.

Gary walked out of the bus in triumph. I looked around and I realized that everyone already evacuated from the bus. I then looked out the window and saw that we were at a gas station.

I stayed quite as I tried to spot everyone that Gary sent the photo's to.

Ash headed towards the door to exit the bus and I decided to follow him.

Once I stepped out, I saw May, Iris, Dawn, and May, huddling, but then all stepped back when they heard or felt there phones vibrate or use their ringtone. They took their phones out of their pockets or hands and looked through their notifications in messages. Dawn was the first to squeal at what she saw. I quickly shifted away from them and hid behind Ash as he walked into the gas station.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Just keep walking." I pushed him forward.

He did as I told him and once I knew that we were out of anyone's sight I jumped out from behind him and sighed.

"Why were you trying to hide behind me?"

"Because! I don't want them to see me!"

"Who?"

"May, Misty, Iris, and Dawn."

I thought of Dawn, already knowing that I had a crush on Ash. I was hoping that she wouldn't tell anyone the truth.

"Their your friends, you shouldn't be running from them." He raised one eyebrow.

"Yeah, unless their trying to kill you."

"Kill you?" He looked more confused then ever.

"Agh, never mind. If you were a girl, you would understand." I sighed.

"Whatever." He walked in the opposite direction and headed towards the snack area. I decided to follow, since I had no where else to go.

I saw all kinds of candy and chips in sections and groups. Ash went right into it and grabbed as much as he could carry.

"Are you able to pay for that?" I asked.

"I...ah- no." He set down everything he had and examined the pile. He quickly chose the ones he wanted and stood back up.

"Did you want anything?" He asked.

"Me?"

"Yeah, if you see anything you want, make sure to tell me."

"But I thought that you couldn't even buy all of that." I pointed to the pile of candy shoved the side of the wall.

"I know, that's because you're supposed to get something."

"Wait, no- I don't like any of this stuff anyway."

"You're sure? What's you're favorite kind of chips?" He looked over at me.

"I don't like chips-"

"Candy?"

"Not in the mood for can-"

"Soda?"

"Only Gatorade and water." I crossed my arms.

"Cool." He walked over to the side of the gas station where all of the drinks were and found Gatorade.

"Which flavor?"

"Wait! I didn't say I wanted it!"

"Just tell what flavor you like." He opened up the door to the freezer, the cold air leaking out.

"We got to go." I pulled on his arm, but he was much stronger then me, so he didn't budge.

"I'll just guess that you like fruit punch." He grabbed a Gatorade that was red and put it in his pile of snacks.

I let go and tried to take the Gatorade away from him, but of course, that failed as well.

He reached the cash register with out any problem and set the items down on the counter then brought out money that was stuffed in his pocket.

"Ash!"

He paid the cashier behind the counter and the cashier put the items in a plastic bag and gave it to Ash.

He took it and said, "Thanks."

Then he walked out of the gas station and towards the bus.

I followed right behind him, using him as a shield just in case my friends were looking for me.

Once we entered the bus, there was only a few people seated. I ran toward another seat in the back. I just hoped that no one was looking for me. Ash sat next to me and handed me my Gatorade and then he immediately got into the stuff he bought, devouring everything by the time the bus started to move again.

We weren't even at Disney Land yet and I'm already humiliated as it is. This could only get worse with all my friends seeing those pictures of me and Ash. All because of Gary- or should I say, Mr. Unbelievable?

He's been annoying the crap out of me with him taking those damned photos.

Damn it Gary.