It Almost Worked - TV Girl

authors note: I said the last chapter was gonna be the last one of the night, but im gonna drag myself to do one more 😎 #worldskindestauthor #authorgoals

─ ⊹ ⊱ ☆ ⊰ ⊹ ─

It was still silent, which would usually be fine but it's a AWKWARD kind of silence, like the kind when you tell the wrong friend group the humour you use for the other friend group.

"So... wanna hear something I've been working on..." Johnnie broke the silence, but he actually wanted her to hear what he was working on.

"sure."

Another 'stop talking' answer !!! 😬

Johnnie got his guitar and a pick from his desk and sat down on his desk chair, spinning it around to face her.

"Be 100% honest... like if it's bad TELL ME."

"ok."

He was just gonna for it, he picked his pick up and started playing, there was no going back now.

─ ⊹ ⊱ ☆ ⊰ ⊹ ─

(he sang if looks could kill / his song)

To her surprise, he was actually a good singer. Like she would listen to that song on repeat, there was a change in the way she spoke;

"Thoughts?"

"I thought you were kidding when you said you were a good singer, like that's a really sweet song... now tell me whos it about." Gwen giggled, she was totally fangirling right now.

(just wait till u find out he has a career girl 😂🙏)

(ALSO, she literally met him at an influencer party?? The fact she hasn't figured it out yet is even confusing me and im the bloody author 🙁)

Johnnie grinned, he was trying not to turn bright red. "You like it?"

"Hearing you sing is really cool, did you write the song too?!" Gwen was definitely fangirling. 😕

"I actually did... do you really like it or are you saying that to make me feel better..?" Johnnie chuckled a bit.

"Im serious!! I would listen to your voice on repeat." Gwen was still in slight shock but she was super curious to know if the song was based on anything.

Johnnie was super happy with her answers, after all he did write the song about her.

"You sound so much better then I did when I started singing in middle school." Gwen hated talking about her middle school band phase as it was kind of embarrassing.

"You can sing?"

"Pffffft... not really."

"So you were in like a play or something?"

"I started a band with Avery and a couple others, it was YEARS AGO."

"And you did vocals?"

"I wasn't actually too bad for a middle school band, you know."

"I didn't think you could sing?"

"I never thought you could sing either but you proved me wrong."

Gwen got a notification on her phone, it was Avery and she was SPAMMING her phone...

─ ⊹ ⊱ ☆ ⊰ ⊹ ─

authors note: NOW THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THE NIGHT AND ITS A CUTOFF!! 😈

I think I know what im gonna do for the next chapterrrrr 😎😎