Chapter 66: The flight

Start from the beginning

“You think you can call me tubby and get away with it you ugly woman?” he questioned making Kyle laugh out loud.

“You think this is funny?” the kid and I shouted at the same time as both of our heads snapped towards Kyle who stopped laughing to hearing us both in sync.

“Okay, that was kind of scary.” He commented as I twisted in my seat to stare at the boy.

“Jinx!” we both shouted at the same time

“Double jinx’s! Triple jinx, stop copying me!” we both shouted at the same time. I narrowed my eyes at him and he did the same, we stayed like that for what felt like hours when someone moved and I heard a voice.

“Callum, what are you doing? Sit down in your seat.” The deep voice slipped through the seats and I smiled wickedly at the boy as his eyes left mine and he moved backwards to sit down.

He pointed at me and I smiled, “This isn’t over yet, witch.” He declared and I laughed,no I cackled.

“You want to come over here and lick these skittles’ of the floor tubby?” I questioned and did a fist pump in the air when he glared, retreated and sat down. Oh yeah, nobody can defeat Gwenpee!

“Did you see that Kyle? I won as usual.” I told him smugly.

Bang…bang…bang….bang.

“That little brat!” I shouted and everyone turned to look at me. Stacy- Amys face popped up from the seats and I groaned. “Oh, this flight just keeps getting better and better, I thought I smelt something fishy.” I scrunched up my nose and narrowed my eyes at her when she smiled at me widely her eyes slipping to Kyle who was leaning against the side with his elbow.

“Hey Kyle.” She half whispered.

“Hey Kyle, what is that your husky voice or something? It sounds like you have a bad cold; just go munch on a chicken leg or something. Hey Kyle man what is wrong with everybody today?” I huffed glaring at her.

Stacy cocked her head to the side. “Who’s got your nickers in a twist?”  She muttered before turning around and sitting down in her seat.

Kyle nudged me with his elbow and my angry eyes snapped towards me “What’s wrong with you?” he asked and I tried to wipe away the frown.

I took a deep breath and looked up at him with calm eyes. “I don’t know I think it’s just being up in the air, you kn-“

“Nah, I think she’s on her period.” Someone butted in from across the aisle.

I snapped my head around towards Danny who was smiling brightly. “I'm not on my thing.” I defended making a move to slap him; he moved back in time my fingers clipping the chair arm instead of him.

“Yeah, she defiantly is.” tubby spoke from behind us, he appeared over the top of me gain asking, “- wait, what is a period?” I slapped a hand to my burning cheek.

“You will find out in the future kid, when you start yours.” I told him making Danny snort.

“I thought only women have them.” Tubby with a T asked.  

“Exactly tubs.”

Danny burst out laughing and I raised an eyebrow at him. “I don’t know what you’re on about Danny you’re a girl in disguise; I think it’s time to tell everyone the truth, don’t you?” I snapped back making him raise an eyebrow.

Danny pointed a finger at me and before he could argue back, a waitress appeared in front of us blocking me from his view.

She smiled at us brightly and I smothered a laugh with a cough when I heard Danny say, “I nearly pocked her in the bum.”