"Have you eaten anything?"

"I ate some of the snacks you put in my bag, and Paris just went to find us some food. I almost wish I knew of a pizza place that would deliver right now."

"Wait, Logan Huntzberger doesn't know of a pizza place that he can bribe to bring him fresh pizza at 4am?"

"I haven't done that in years."

"You've always been the kind for random middle of the night food delivery."

"Yeah, but I'm old now, and I'm out of practice. The only other person who I know is probably up right now, is Finn."

"He's probably finally getting ready to go to bed." Rory chuckled.

"Too bad I know that he doesn't keep any food at his place, or I would have him bring me something."

"There are plenty of 24 hour taco shops in town."

"That's true. But Paris is already grabbing us food, so I won't bug Finn today."

"At least not yet anyway."

"That's true." Logan chuckled.

"I miss you. This is the first night that I've spent alone since we got married."

"I know. I'm so sorry. I wanted to be there with you. I just couldn't leave Honor here with no one to take care of her."

"I know. You are an amazing brother, and an even better doctor. I don't blame you at all. I'm glad that you are there with Honor. She needs you more than I do right now."

"I will come home as soon as she delivers, and we can take a nap together."

"That sounds really nice."

"I love you, Ace. Try to get some more sleep, alright?"

"I will. I love you too. I'll call you when I wake up for the day."

"Ok. Sweet dreams baby."

"Good night." Rory smiled as she disconnected the call.

Logan dropped his phone back into his pocket, got up from the table he was sitting at in the small 4th floor break area, and headed back to the labor and delivery unit to checkup on his patients. Logan smiled at a passing nurse in the hallway, before rounding the corner, and scanning his hospital ID badge to enter the Labor and Delivery Unit.

"Did you have a nice break?" Veronica asked as she saw Logan walk in the door.

"If I drink much more coffee today, I think I might morph into Lorelai."

"I'm not sure if that would be a good or bad thing."