"I think you like it rough," he whispered against your ear before biting down gently on the lobe. "Tell me, do you want me to fuck you senseless or make love to you?" He slid his fingers inside of you, filling you up with one swift thrust.

Your body shuddered at his touch, your hips arching up to meet his fingers. You wanted him to fuck you senseless, to make you scream his name in pleasure and pain. You wanted to be his slave, to give yourself completely to him. "Fuck me,"

He grabbed you roughly by the hair and pulled your head back. "You're a dirty little slut," he spat at you, his eyes flashing with lust. "I'm going to fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk tomorrow."

With that he lift you up like you're some sack of rice, and walked inside the room. It was all dark, but you could see the dim light turned on in the room.

Throwing you on the bed, I started at you and even in clothes you felt yourself all naked.

He pushed you face first into the mattress, grabbing your ass with a growl. "Strip for me," he demanded, spanking your ass hard enough to make it sting. He pulled your panties down your legs, using them to tie your hands above your head.

Without warning, he pushed his finger deep inside of you, making you gasp and moan. He used another finger to tease your sensitive spots, pushing and pulling as he fucked you with them. "You're going to cum from my fingers, slut,"

You hated how much it turned you on, how much you wanted him to take control of you completely. Your body trembled with need as he whispered against your ear, his bite sending shivers down your spine. "Fuck me,"

He smirked, "Not so easily" You wiggled but the tied hands of yours with your panties didn't help.

He continued to tease you, his fingers pushing deeper and harder inside of you. You could feel your body starting to respond despite your best efforts not to. Your hips bucked up against his hand as he finger-fucked you mercilessly. "Please,"

He smirked and slowly pulled his fingers out of you, leaving them dripping with your juices. You felt so exposed and vulnerable, lying there naked for him. He leaned down and licked up the juices from your folds, making you moan loudly.

"You're such a needy slut," he said with a chuckle. He reached over to grab something cold from the bedside table and pressed it against your clit.

"wh-what are you doing Jin? " you whimpered

He smirked, "Just getting you nice and wet for my cock." He pressed the cold object harder against your sensitive flesh, making your toes curl. "Besides," he added with a wicked grin, "I thought you'd like some variety in your playtime."

He pulled the icecube away from where it had been pressing against your throbbing clit, leaving you gasping for air. You watched anxiously as he reached for something else on the bedside table - a small whip.

You felt a sharp sting on your ass as he lightly flicked the whip against your skin. He slowly drew patterns over your flesh, each strike leaving a burning sensation in its wake. "You're looking like a mess,beautiful mess made by me. " he murmured into your ear, "

The teasing and torment continued as he ran the whip up and down your naked body, leaving a trail of red marks behind. You arched your back, unable to contain the mix of pleasure and pain coursing through you. "Do you like being my little toy?" he growled.

You gasped as he pulled the whip away from your body and replaced it with his mouth, kissing you roughly on the lips. Your whole body tingled with excitement as you felt his tongue darting between your lips, his hand cupping your breast. "Say you want more,"