PREFACE

Jin : Where were you all this time?

YN : You don't get the right to question me Mr Kim

Jin : I guess you forgot something Wifey !

Your jaw clenched as whenever you want him to address you as his wife he doesn't but then his bi polar side suddenly appears and he reminds you as his wife

You clutched to your dress as he stood up and walked towards you.

YN : Don't come near me.

Jin : Do you know how many men I sent to look for you?

YN : Why?

He scoffs and stops in the middle tugging his hands inside his pocket.

Jin : Cause my wife didn't think to inform her husband about going out .

You smirk,

YN : Why were you worried about me?

Jin : Yes Of course I don't want you to get killed.

You smile and he start walking towards you,

YN : So finally you're starting to have soft spot for me?

You didn't even realised when Jin came so close to you and your breath hitched when he leaned to your ear.

Jin : Now here you're wrong wifey!! I'm actually not letting anyone kill you cause I vowed on our marriage to ruin you.

You didn't say anything and he purposely bit on your earlobe making you feel all jolts of electricity.

Jin : The one who has right to touch you, fuck you and kill you is me wifey!!

With that  he wrapped his fingers around your neck choking you a little .

YN : Just kill me already you monster.

He smirks ,

Jin : I told you even if you beg I won't give you death but always make you come back through it , make you feel death but you'll be still breathing.

He pressed his fingers a little making your eyes teary.

Jin : I'm the sinner and I don't do good deeds.

============================

KIM SEOKJIN isn't some cold but soft only for her type man in this but he's a villian Or you could say the sinner who would destroy everything in his wrath and will not even realize getting destroyed by it himself.

Seokjin : If I hate something the most is liers and traitors.

============================

MIN YN is passionate woman who loves her job as doctor. But she isn't really happy as she's someone who is craving for love in this cruel world and met with a guy who captured her heart in just first sight but never knew he would turn out to be her worst nightmare.

YN : I fuckin hate the fact that I can't stop loving him.

============================

--COMING SOON--