CHAPTER 10

Double update as HIS SERIES FIRST BOOK:

HIS SECOND WIFE HIT 251K READS 📖

Thank you my cuties!

Mrs Jeon ishita jungkook (💅😭) is happy a lot happy.

============================

I sat at my place all drained as no thoughts are coming to my head, this is how he is going to play okay then game on Jin.

I'm not giving up anyway, ruin me all you want.

I stood up and was about to walk out of the auditorium but someone held my wrist from the back and turning my head I saw baekhyun looking at me with look I don't like which is sympathy. It makes me feel pathetic. I'm strong why the fuck they all making it look like I'm some loser.

YN : I'm fine sunbaenim ~

Baekhyun: No you're not if you were then you wouldn't be calling me sunbaenim.

I chuckled well not like the cheerful one but really low tone and he just pulled me into his embrace.

Baekhyun : It's okay you'll have more opportunities.

I nod quite unsure if I'm even job secured now, cause the man I married is really powerful and he can destroy my career in a snap.

......

I came back home after drinking a lot like a lot and now I can't even stand properly but have to deal with my jerk husband first.

Grabbing the handle I opened the door and walked inside the mansion and today I found him sitting on the sofa which is rare as he usually prefer his no our's room .

Jin : I see someone is drunk.

I scoffed,

YN : Had a celebration for getting ruined a little.

He nods and took the sip of apple juice he was already drinking before I stepped inside.

YN : If you think of me as some fragile woman then you're wrong Jin.

He scoffed, and placed the glass on the table.

Jin : I'll cross all the limits to make you regret marrying me and falling for me.

YN : I will never ever regret falling for you.

He didn't say anything and picked up the Apple juice kept on the table and took a sip of it .

Jin : I love to get a tuff competitor honey, let's see how long you can stand me?

YN : If you'll start knowing me you'll know this woman is madly in love with you and can cross any limits and pass through all the hurdles just to claim you hers.

Jin : Oh is it? How about dinner then?

Your eyebrows twitch in confusion.

YN : Dinner?

He hummed,

YN : When?

Jin : What time is it?

You took out your phone from your bag, your eyes barely opening and looked at the time.

YN : It's 10:00 PM

Jin : I want dinner to be placed on the dinning before it hits midnight.

He says and stood up and your eyes widened.

YN : Are you kidding me? I can't even go to my room with straight steps and you're telling me to make dinner for you?

Jin : Am I not your dear husband who you love so much?