"I..." I struggled to find the right words, my mind racing with conflicting thoughts. "I want this, but... it feels too wrong."

He fell silent for a moment, his expression contemplative. "Nothing is wrong in my eyes, especially considering the type of person she's becoming. I'll find a way to break off the proposal," he assured me, his voice resolute.

His words filled me with a mix of relief and guilt. "If you're leaving her for me, what's to say you won't do the same thing to me if we're together? It's not worth the risk," I confessed, my voice tinged with uncertainty.

But he was quick to reassure me, his tone unwavering. "You're worth it. You're the one I want. I only want you," he declared, his sincerity evident in every word.

"You're my boss, Amir. We're breaking the rules," I reminded him, a sense of caution creeping into my voice.

He smiled, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Rules are meant to be broken once in a while, right?" he countered, his confidence infectious.

"These rules are forbidden," I insisted, trying to maintain some semblance of rationality amongst the whirlwind of emotions.

"I want to take you to dinner, butterfly," he proposed, his tone soft yet determined.

"Butterfly?" I repeated, raising an eyebrow in amusement.

"I mean, it suits you. Or I could say, princess? My princess," he suggested, his charm a curious blend of endearing and slightly offbeat.

His unconventional approach caught me off guard, but I couldn't deny the attraction I felt towards him. "You're being cringe," I teased, unable to suppress a smile.

"Is that your way of accepting? Dinner by the beach?" he persisted, undeterred by my playful retort.

"No, Mr. Bezos," I replied, emphasizing his formal title.

"Amir, for you. Never call me that when we're alone together," he insisted, his body shifting closer to mine as he wrapped an arm around my waist, seeking comfort in our closeness.

But reality quickly set in, and I couldn't ignore the complications of our situation. "Athena is literally in the next room. I want to avoid this interaction that we're having. It's not healthy," I confessed, a sense of unease settling over me.

"Forget her," he urged, his voice tinged with desperation.

"That's not possible," I countered, the weight of the situation pressing down on me.

"I don't feel like marrying her anymore," he confessed softly, his words barely audible against my hair.

"You have to," I reminded him, a sense of responsibility guiding my words.

"Something is missing, an important piece to the puzzle, and it's definitely not her," he continued, his tone reflective.

"So, you're saying it's me," I concluded, the realization hitting me with a mix of uncertainty and anticipation.

"Well, I guess there's one way to find out," he murmured, his breath warm against my skin.

Without further words, exhaustion began to overtake me, and I felt my eyes growing heavy as sleep beckoned. His hand remained around my waist, drawing me closer into his embrace as we both lost ourselves in the comfort of each other's presence.

 His hand remained around my waist, drawing me closer into his embrace as we both lost ourselves in the comfort of each other's presence