Chapter Two - Ruining Dates

Taylor wasted no time reaching out. "Hey, want to hang out?" he asked.

          I hesitated, offering up the usual work excuses. It was partly true—I was reluctant to date because of my strict parents. In their eyes, dating equaled trouble, and I didn't want to risk becoming homeless by adding dating to their list of suspicions.

         But with school looming and football season about to start, I craved some alone time with Taylor. So, I made the decision to sneak out.

      Living on the first floor made my plan simple. I just had to wait until my parents were sound asleep, then crawl out the window. I confided in Demi and Cassie, who both applauded this newfound daring side of Selena. "New?" I thought. I just wanted to live a little. Maybe even steal a kiss?

         I instructed Taylor to pull up at 12, but instead of giving him my address, I sent him Justin's. I didn't want him lurking outside my house. When my parents finally dozed off, I got ready. A touch of eyeliner, a hint of lip gloss, jean shorts, a tank top, and a quick curl of my hair. As I admired my reflection in the mirror, I realized I no longer felt invisible. I felt genuinely pretty.

        A text from Taylor announcing his arrival prompted me to grab a jacket. I opened the window and began climbing out. That's when I spotted Justin, standing and watching me from his window.

"Are you sneaking out?" he asked, a smirk playing on his lips.

"Isn't it obvious?" I retorted, swinging one leg over the ledge as Justin watched.

"Is that Taylor's car parked in front of my house?" he inquired, a hint of amusement in his voice.

        I shrugged, ignoring him, and jumped down onto the grass. "Good job," he remarked sarcastically as I landed.

         "Would you just leave me alone?" I snapped, tucking my phone into my back pocket. "Should I scream and wake up mommy and daddy?"

He flashed me that annoying smirk, and I felt the urge to gag. "I will end you."

"You gotta catch me first," he taunted as I reached to close the window.

"You never answered my question," he pointed out as I shut the window, leaving him behind.

"Bye, Justin," I called over my shoulder as I made my way towards Taylor's car.

I got into Taylors passenger seat, and he gave me a smile. "Sorry we have to hang out so late, my parents are kinda strict sometimes." 

"It's cool, I'm just glad I got the chance to see you." Blood started rushing to my cheeks and I could stop blushing. 

         We began talking about everything since that was all we could really do that late, about 2 hours of conversation it was about time to go back in. "I had fun." I said to Taylor, "Yeah me too." We sat there awkwardly staring at each other until I made the first move. I leaned in and kissed him; he was taken a back a bit but relaxed giving into the kiss. The kiss turned into making out and next thing I knew his hands was all over my body. I moaned against his lips, and he began making his way in between my legs.  

       I climbed into Taylor's passenger seat, greeted by his warm smile. "Sorry about the late invitation. My folks can be a bit strict sometimes."

"No worries," I replied, feeling a blush creeping up my cheeks. "I'm just glad to be here."

        As we chatted about this and that, it became clear that conversation was our only option at this late hour. After a couple of hours of talking, I realized it was time to call it a night.

"I had a really good time," I said, breaking the silence.

"Yeah, me too," he replied, his eyes locking with mine, a smile playing at the corners of his lips.

         We sat in a comfortable silence for a moment, tension building between us. Summoning my courage, I leaned in and kissed him. He seemed surprised at first, but he quickly responded, deepening the kiss. His touch sent shivers down my spine as our embrace grew more passionate.

          I let out a soft sigh, losing myself in the moment as the intensity between us heightened and I could feel his hand overtake my body. During his attempt to squeeze between my thighs there was a knock at the window. I quickly pulled away in a panic and looked at the person standing at the driver window. 

"Justin?" I questioned, my voice betraying a mix of surprise and confusion. Taylor, equally stunned, rolled down the window, revealing Justin's shirtless figure clad in pajama bottoms. There he stood shirtless wearing only pajamas, I have to admit it was pretty hot to see him shirtless with his tattoos. Leaving the thought behind, I threw it away. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

        "I noticed your parents' bedroom light on and thought I'd give you a heads up. Sorry for interrupting your little date," Justin said, leaning his arm casually on the top of the door and inching closer to the car. "Lautner," he stated tersely. "Bieber," Taylor retorted, the tension palpable between them.

       "Um, I'll call you," I informed Taylor, hastily putting on my jacket as he nodded in response. Exiting the car, I walked over to where Justin was leaning against his house, waiting for me while he lit a cigarette.

        Glancing up at my parents' window, I realized the light was still off. "What the heck?" I muttered, turning to Justin for an explanation as he took a drag from his cigarette.

"Did you lie?" I asked. "About?" 

"About my parents being awake?" 

"Why would I lie?" His tone flat. "You're an asshole." I muttered underneath my breath. "What?" He asked confused. 

 "You're an asshole? A dick? I don't know, you're just a terrible person." 

"How?" He replied like as if my words didn't affect him. "You ruined my date!" 

"You call that a date? More like a booty call." he retorted, his words stinging. 

         "Fuck you." I snapped, opening my window. I heard him take an inhale of his cigarette annoying me more. "Look, I know Lautner, and he's not looking for anything more but just to fuck you."

         "And how are you so sure that's not what I want?" I shot back turning towards him, our eyes quickly meeting before I looked away, it was something about shirtless Bieber that felt like he was getting to me. "Stay out of my love life Justin." I stated firmly hoping to end the conversation. He nonchalantly shrugged and leaned back against the wall. I climbed back into my bedroom and shut the window behind me, I checked my phone to see if I received anymore messages from Taylor. 

There goes the end of that.