Weary

I am Addison....

Hinihingal na pumasok ito sa isang comfort room sa unang palapag ng building at naghihilamos ng mukha.

It was really her. His ex wife, Addison Zapatti. What is she even doing here? Napakalayo ng syudad na ito sa dati nilang tinitirhan. Bakit sa lahat ng lugar dito pa?

His knuckled turned white as he clenched his fist in anger. She hugged him, acted like she never did left him just to be with that guy. Mabuti na lang at nakaya niyang umastang hindi niya ito kilala dahil wala na itong plano pang patawarin ito sa kasalanang nagawa. He can barely remember, how he suffered a lot to stood up on his feet. Tapos aasta itong kunwari nangungulila ito sa kanya?  Hilarious.

Levi's POV

They said, I was unconscious for five months and survived a head surgery. Now is the1 fifth day from the day I woke up but even her shadow, there was no trace of her. Probably, It was just my imagination that it was her the last person I saw, but the truth, she left me and never heard about me almost killing myself.

I wished, I just died then.

I miss her but she doesn't care about me.

Surely, she's excited to see her child for she's almost to give birth to them. They will share such memorable event that the both of them planned together. The main reason why she never looked back at me when she came out from my car, because it was Warren she ever looked forward to. Her future is in him and I am just a mess she should left behind.

How come, she never thought of visiting me. Just even once. How could you smile at them Addi, while I am in vain. How could you just forget about me? Didn't you missed me? Your husband. I was right, the longer you're away, the more I suffer. I can no longer remember how you smell, just pure thought of you how can you just not spare some sympathy on me. 

Addi...please..

Damn...This just so painful to bear.

I wanna stand and walk again, I wanna end this life and will make sure to succeed the second time. Every time I close my, it's her face that I see. After all this hate I felt for her, for them, I still longed to see her. I longed for her comfort.

My body hurts, but all I wanted to feel better is her to came, suddenly appear in that door, cry for me. Care for me. Regret that she left me and feel bad for what I did. Then I will welcome her in my arms again. Yes, I will still forgive her, cause I love her even though it hurts. I love her so damn much that I will take down all her mistakes, even willing to accept her kid as my own. But she never came.

I was never recovered, and my situation became worst. Went through multiple illnesses, infections. Declined medications. I just wanna die. That's all.

But my parents has different plans for me. They hired an expert to manipulate my mind. A psychic to be exact to erase my memories of her and replace it with fake scenarios that does not exist, for me to believe I live a the best life, but it didn't help at all. I might forgot her in days but every time my memories came back, It will cause me so much headache and confusion that I almost lost my mind. Maybe because my mind is still fighting not to forget about her....if that's just easy.

I realized how evil my parents were, then just acted like the manipulation worked. He wished it worked. I wanna get rid of her, every piece of her. I am just really tired.