They go up the auditorium into the mixing booth.

Blitzo: Hi, uh...(telepathically guesses the human's name) Kenny.

Kenny: Oh hi, Brennon! Oh, and (points at Millie, unaware of her red skin and horns) Rihanna, (to Striker) Nelson Richards, and (to Moxxie) a random opossum! 

Millie: (Confused) Uhhh what? Don't you see the red skin and horns?

Moxxie: (To Kenny) Again, that is NOT who I am, and that is NOT WHAT I SHOULD BE CALLED!

Kenny: Anyways, it's cool to see you're all Bowties as well!

Millie: Okay, is he high or am I high? Did he just call us Bowties?

Striker stabs Kenny in the neck.

Striker: NEVER CALL ME A BOWTIE AGAIN, FUCKER! (To the other engineers) Cut the transmission!

Striker then takes aim and snipes her in the head, as her brainwashed fans scream in horror.

****

After escaping the building, Blitzo is horrified.

Blitzo: Oh my god! WHAT HAVE WE DONE?!

Millie: Wait, why didn't you say Satan- (remembers he was raised by humans) Oh right.

Suddenly, two agents appear and attack. Striker pushes Moxxie out of the way.

Blitzo: GUYS, RUN!!

Blitzo, however, is tranquilized alongside Moxxie, but not before telekinetically throwing Millie into the portal.

The portal closes.

Millie gets feral and punches the wall, before breaking down sobbing.

Striker: Uh, Mills. You okay?

Millie: We have to help them! They're my husband and my adopted boy!

Mikey: And me and Max's brother, and our key to getting Billie back!

Loona: And my da- I mean, my owner!

Striker: Woah, woah, woah. We are NOT going there without some sort of plan! If we can-

Millie then angrily grabs Striker's shirt and yanks him down to her level.

Millie: PORTAL, NOW!!

****

Blitzo wakes up slowly, to discover he is in a room...

His old room.

Blitzo looks in horror, before crying. He was back in the lab he escaped and tried so desperately to avoid.

Blitzo: WHY GOD, WHY?!

Blitzo curls up into a fetal position and sobs in despair.

He feels a hand stroke his back, and sees Moxxie.

Moxxie: (Frowning sadly) Come here, Blitz...

Moxxie comforts a sobbing Blitzo as Blitzo then looks around.

Blitzo looks around the cell place and sees many monsters in cells, either trying to break out, breaking down in despair, or comforting each other.

He feels pity for all of the either recaptured or newly captured creatures. But his and Moxxie's cellmate catches their eye.

The girl looks human, besides having two heart-shaped blushes on her cheek. She wears turquoise-and-white clothes, has blue eyes, Caucasian skin, blonde hair, and wears a devil-horn red headband. Also, she has Rick-and-Morty-like teeth, and Steven Universe-like eyes with blue irises.