McScary Manor

Amelia hunts for ghosts at a creepy mansion. But there's no supernatural sighting--only a fierce face--off with pyramid-shaped Tombtress.

 But there's no supernatural sighting--only a fierce face--off with pyramid-shaped Tombtress

(What I'm wearing for this episode)

*3rd POV*

Pop-Pop was at an old mansion. He was whistling softly. He used the key to unlock the door. The inside of the house looked like what you would see in a horror movie. Old stuff covered in spider-webs. "This place gives me...the heebie-jeebies." Pop-Pop said as he chuckles. He kept walking around. 

"McClary Manor?" Pop-Pop asked with a chuckle. "More like...McScary Manor." Pop-Pop said as he kept walking. Before he stopped. "Oh boy." Pop-Pop said before walking towards the problem he was called there for. "All right, now, let me see." Pop-Pop said before he began shaking the pipe and pulled it out to take a look.

He chuckled. "I'd say that's the problem." Pop-Pop said before he reached into his toolbox to grab his tools, only to look up straight at dolls, causing him to jump back. He chuckled a little. "Hello, dolly. Now, don't you worry. I'm sure there's no ghosts...in this house." Pop-Pop said as he looked around, before looking back at the doll.

"What's that? This is the spookiest place you've ever seen? Well, I worked at Area 62--saw all kinds of crazy stuff. I'd tell you more, but that place-- *pops lips* top secret." Pop-Pop said, before the door slams and a spooky howling was heard. "Hello? Anybody there? Hmm?" Pop-Pop asked before closing his eyes.

"Please say no. Please say no." Pop-Pop whispered, before the howling continued. Pop-Pop began gathering his things. "Sorry, dolly. You're on your own!" Pop-Pop said before he began running around the room, getting trapped in spider-webs. "It's...." Pop-Pop said before he screams and dived out a window. 

*My POV*

Javi, Amelia and I were at BuzzBlast. "Hey guys! Is gloop getting a bit old for ya? Well, here's the next big thing--glitter gunge! That's right-- the hottest new craze for the summer." A girl said as Javi and I walked away from the video before we saw what Amelia was reading. "Let me guess--Ghost Investigator magazine again?" Javi asked as we walked towards Amelia.

"Careful. You don't want anyone to know that you're obsessed with ghosts." I said playfully as we stood by her. "As if it's a secret around here." Amelia said causing us to chuckle. "Stopping by for any reason?" Amelia asked us. "Jane sent me some leads on new stories to see if there's anything we wanna cover. Let's see." Javi said as he pulled his phone out.

"The museum just opened a new exhibit--The History of Teapots." Javi said and Amelia and I shook our heads no. "A new store just opened--Super Silly Costumes for Dogs?" Javi asked, and Amelia fake yawned. "Purplebeard returns--pirate ghost sighted at the marina." Javi said and I knew that would interest Amelia.

"Purplebeard? Yes! I'd love to cover a ghost story. Good thing my Spook Snare was just serviced." Amelia said as she pulled the net gun out. But I knew that was a made up thing. "You mean the net gun you shot with Ollie?" I asked and she gave me a look. "I was just kidding. There's no pirate ghost." Javi said, feeling bad.