New Recruits

Evil warriors Void Knight and Boomtower get their hands on a special orb at the museum. But a dynamic sibling duo helps the Rangers try to stop them.

*3rd POV*

Void Knight was trying to revive something. Mucus and another Sporix Monster teleported in front of him. "I found us a friend." Mucus said. "I'm Draknarok!" Draknarok said. "Quiet! I'm about to finish my robotic masterpiece." Void Knight said, before plugging something into the dead Sporix. 

"There." Void Knight said before pulling a lever down, sending electricity through the wire. "Rise, Boomtower!" Void Knight said, as Boomtower stood up. He groans and bumped his head. "Ow." He said. "Well, he's not smart, but is he tough?" Mucus asked as she went towards him and hit his shoulder, causing him to hid her stomach, sending her flying back. 

"You tell me." Boomtower said. "Yep, very tough." Mucus said from her spot on the ground. "Boomtower's deadly. But he needs one final piece. The Nephrite Orb. A mystical gemstone that enhances power. Once it's installed in your chest, you'll be invincible. Beast, steal the orb from the Pine Ridge Museum." Void Knight said pointing at Draknarok. "My name is Draknarok." Draknarok said. 

"Quiet! The orb's for me. I'll steal it." Boomtower said. "Whoo! Can I come too?" Mucus asked. "If you behave. Now, I want no mistakes. Here's the plan..." Void Knight said. 

*My POV*

We were at BuzzBlast to see if Zayto can get this reporter job. "Uh, are you sure I should interview for this reporter job? I really only have experience fighting monsters." Zayto said. "Call that tackling tough tasks." Amelia said. "And piloting a giant Zord." Zayto said. "You have flashy style." I said. "And taking care of Sporix Beasts." Zayto said. "And, um, you recycle." Amelia and I said. 

"See?" Amelia asked. "Ok. Gotcha. Cool, cool, coolio." Zayto said pointing his fingers at us. "I don't know where you learned that, but your interview's this way." Amelia said as she began walking up the stairs. Tommy and I smirked at Ollie. "Do not tell her I taught you that." Ollie said following Amelia, with Tommy, Zayto and I followed. 

| Small time skip |

Ollie, Amelia, Tommy and I were sitting across outside of Jane's office, as a kid plays harmonica, sitting in the chair outside her office. "Uh, cool harmonica. Catchy tune." Amelia spoke up as we were just listening to him play. "Hey, are you going for the reporter job?" Ollie asked. "Just out of curiosity." Tommy and I said. 

"Yeah, Jane told me to wait. I'm trying to earn money so I can buy a keytar." He responded, and Tommy, Ollie and Amelia looked like they didn't know what it was, but I did. "Ooh, nice choice." I said, he smiled. "Like a keyboard that you play like a guitar." He said again, and the three still didn't get it. I facepalmed. 

"Well, they're not cheap, so fingers crossed." The guys said, before Jane and Zayto walked out. "Thanks for coming, Zayto, Javi." Jane said, so that's the kids name. Javi. "As a final test, I'm giving you each an assignment. Whoever does better gets the job. Cool?" Jane asked them both. I knew what was coming next and I hid my face in Tommy's arm trying not to laugh. 

"Ah, yes. Cool, cool, coolio." Zayto said and everyone stared at him weirdly. He realized we were looking at him. They were all wondering where he learned that. "Uh...my friend Ollie taught me that." Zayto said, looking at Ollie. Tommy smiled as he held me closer and I giggle. 

Ollie realized what he did and chuckles nervously. Zayto clears his throat. "Amelia, you didn't hear that." Zayto said as Amelia now knew who taught Zayto that. "Hmm." Amelia said looking at Ollie. "Javi, you'll do a story on the Nephrite Orb. It's a gemstone said to have mystical powers. Go check it out at the museum." Jane said to Javi, and that caught my attention.