Lost Signal

The Rangers try to decipher a mysterious message from space as vicious Vypeera attempts to freeze the entire city in its tracks with a viral video.

*My POV*

Tommy and I watched as Zayto was sitting against the T-Rex statue. "So far from home." Zayto said as he was holding his pendant. "And from my people." Zayto said. I held my head as I saw something.

"Let this remind you who you are and where you came from, my son." I heard Zayto's mother say as she put the pendant on him. "Becoming a knight is dangerous, but even when all seems lost, never give up." His mother said, and they hugged.

I got pulled out of that, and I was confused. But I shook my head. "Cool pendant. Where can I get one?" Amelia asked Zayto, and Tommy and I came over to them. "My planet, Rafkon. It's light-years away." Zayto said as I put his pendant back on him.

"That's probably a no on overnight shipping?" Amelia asked. "Guess so." Zayto said. Amelia sat next to Zayto. "Is that what you're thinking of? Rafkon?" Amelia asked as Zayto nodded. "What's it like?" Tommy and Amelia asked.

"It's like home. You know?" Zayto asked, Amelia, Tommy and I smiled. "When I left, my planet was in ruins, thanks to the Sporix Beasts. A few people survived, but that was millions of years ago. I really wish I could know if there's anyone still out there." Zayto said and we all were in thought. 

Zayto stood up and him and Tommy reached out to Amelia and I. They helped us up. "Has Solon managed to get the Tricera Blade, Ankylo Hammer and Velocia Spear Zords online?" Zayto asked. "Not yet. But something came in on the galactic comms system. You should come down." Amelia said with a sigh. "Right." Zayto said. 

| In the base |

We teleported inside. "Hey, Solon." Zayto said. "Zayto. We received a message from deep space. I don't have Rafkon's exact coordinates, but it comes from the same galactic quadrant." Solon said. "Really? S-So it could be from my people? Play it, Solon." Zayto said, hoping its from his people. "All righty. Here we go." Solon said, as she pressed a button, it sparked. "Oh no!" Solon said. 

"Is it supposed to do that?" Ollie asked. "It's overloaded. I'm sorry, Zayto. There's no way it will play the message now. The modulator is burnt." Solon said. "Let's get another one, then." Amelia said, wanting to help Zayto. "This component came from Rafkon. Finding another one on Earth seems, well-" Solon said, but was cut off. "Impossible." Tommy and I said. 

"There has to be another way to decipher that message. Wait a second. Madame Indigo can help. She's a psychic. She does everything- fortune tellings, palm readings, even mystical communication." Amelia explained showing a picture of Madame Indigo. "You really think this...psychic can tell us what the message is?" Zayto asked Amelia. 

"Yes!" Amelia said. "No." Ollie said at the same time as Amelia. Amelia looked at Ollie. Tommy and I facepalmed as we watched them. "Psychics are ridiculous, Zayto. What you need is science. Mom knows a guy at the observatory. They probably picked up the signal. Let's ask them." Ollie said and Ollie and Amelia looked at Zayto looking for an answer. 

Tommy and I signed. "Maybe...we'll try both. We can start with the psychic." Zayto said/suggested. Amelia looked at Ollie smugly. "Fine. But who's gonna waste 15 bucks on a psychic?" Ollie asked. 

"Don't worry. I'll get the money." Amelia said putting her hand on Zayto's shoulder. Then she faced Ollie. "Ollie, can I borrow 15 bucks?" Amelia asked holding her hand out. That caused Zayto, Tommy and I to smile. 

My phone began ringing and I walked away to take it. I answered it. "Hey Izzy." A familiar voice said and I smiled happily. "Jason!" I said happy to hear from my twin brother. "I'm just calling to let you know that I'm gonna visit sometime soon." Jason said and I began to worry. "Oh, that's great!" I said, my voice a little nervous now.