Winning Attitude

The race is on for the Rangers to locate the missing Zords for their new teammates before the monstrous Sporix Beasts find and destroy them. 

*My POV*

I was here with Javi and Izzy and Izzy was sprinting. "Remember your breathing! Yeah! You took a second off yesterday's time!" Lily said as Izzy ran past us. "You were right. Breathing is totally key." Izzy said walking over to us. "You are totally our favorite cousin." Javi said smiling. I smiled at the family's interaction. 

"I'm your only cousin!" Lily said as she laughed. "Thanks to you, I feel like I'm gonna win this race tomorrow." Izzy said, before she looked off into the distance. She watched the new girl run past, and they gave certain looks to each other. "I can even beat the new girl." Izzy said. "Fern?" Lily and I asked. 

"She looks like a tough one." Lily said. "Hey, gang!" Izzy said noticing the others walking to us. I walked to Tommy and he wrapped his arm around my waist. "Hi!" The others said. "Meet our cousin, Lily. She's my trainer too." Izzy said smiling. All of us were smiling. "Hi, Lily." Zayto said. "Nice to meet you!" Lily said happily. 

"Lily, you must be a great trainer. I'd do anything to run just like Izzy." Ollie said and I chuckled knowing what Izzy was about to say. "Would you wake up to train at 5am?" Izzy asked. "So maybe not anything." Ollie said as we laughed. "Then you're not a champ like us. Show 'em your pic!" Izzy said as Lily showed us a picture of her wearing a medal. 

"Ah!" Ollie said. "Cool medal! How'd you get that?" Amelia asked smiling. "1500-meter track event at the Special Olympic World Games." Lily said happily. "Special Olympics?" Zayto asked confused. "They help set up sports training and events for all kinds of people, not just those with intellectual disabilities." Izzy explains, and Zayto nods. 

"I have an intellectual disability. But at the World Games, anyone can compete, but no one can beat me!" Lily said and we all laughed. "Lily's worked out a top-notch training plan for me. And she makes the best protein smoothies!" Izzy said. "Maybe you'll get your own medal at the cross-country race tomorrow." Lily said happily. 

"A medal would be great. My Dad wants me to set a state record. "Like he says, 'You can only prove you're the best..." Izzy said before going into a deep voice. "...'By winning!'." Izzy and Lily said together and we all chuckled. "Ooh, I gotta go and meet my friend. See you at 2 o'clock for our last session, okay?" Lily asked Izzy. 

"See you then!" Izzy said smiling. "Bye!" Lily said as she began to walk away. "Bye, Lily." We all said. "See ya." Ollie said and once we knew she was far enough, we all huddled together. "Izzy, Solon wants to see us." Zayto said. "Sure, I'm done anyway. Let's go." Izzy said as we gathered all our stuff. 

| At the Base |

"I may have discovered your missing Zords. This is where the orb with your keys was found years ago in Greenley woods." Solon said showing a hologram. "Hey, my race will go through there." Izzy said looking at us. "Oh, I get it! So if our keys were there, then maybe our Zords are in that area too." Javi explained. 

"Mm!" Solon said as she nods. "But they'd probably be buried after all this time." Ollie points out. "I think, with a few supplies, I can build something to detect Zord energy, no matter how buried it is." Solon explained as I began thinking. 

*3rd POV*

"Hey, kids!" Jane said, as she was standing in front a group of kids. "Hey!" Some of the kids responded. "At BuzzBlast, we care about your safety. So today we're gonna teach you what to do if you see a sneaky Sporix." Jane said as she showed her other hand that had a sock on it and weird objects to look like a Sporix Beast. Jane fake gasps.