03 | 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒗𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈

Two years ago

Ilyas ended the phone call and sighed. Doğan wasn't answering. He had to be caught up with something. If Doğan was busy, then so was Alp. And what was he supposed to do?

Ilyas sighed and walked towards the club, the loud music banging in his ears. How could people stand that much noise?

"Name," the bodyguard at the door demanded.

"Ilyas Sakir."

He checked a piece of paper and shaked his head. "Your name isn't on the list."

"I am here for Miss Feraye. Her father send me to bring her home."

Doğan had sent him with clear orders to call as soon as he found Feraye, saying his daughter would be too stubborn to leave with Ilyas. But Doğan wasn't answering and the threat was real.

"Do you know how many people can say that?"

"Not many, as any who would lie wouldn't see another day."

The bodyguard didn't look impressed. The club belonged to one of Kazım's business partners, so the bodyguards had to know who Feraye was. They had to know who Doğan Terzioğlu was.

"Look," Ilyas said, "I was ordered to come here and take Miss Feraye home. If I don't do it, her father will have my head and I like my head attached to my neck."

"And if Feraye Terzioğlu is kidnapped, I will lose my head."

As if on clue, the phone rang. It was Alp.

"Did you get to Feraye?"

"I am trying, but the bodyguards isn't helping much."

"Tell him it's a matter of life and death. Find Feraye. And pray she isn't drunk."

Alp hung up, and the bodyguard let Ilyas in.

He knew how Feraye looked like, so it couldn't be that hard to find her. Scanning the crowd, Ilyas changed his mind. If she was amongst the people dancing, then he wasn't going to find her. Turning to the couches near the bar, he scanned the area until his eyes landed on a familiar face. There she was.

Ilyas made his way through the crowd, not letting Feraye out of his sight. The last thing he needed was to lose her. She was talking with a young man and laughing. Before Ilyas could reach them, the man got up and extended his hand. Feraye laughed and also got up. Ilyas hurried. He wasn't willing to lose her through the crowd of dancing people.

"Miss Feraye," he called, making the two stop. " I am Ilyas. Your father sent me to take you back to Midyat."

"Excuse me?" Feraye asked.

She was very beautiful. Tall and slender with dark wavy hair and brown eyes. She wore a black dress with a V-shaped neckline and high heels.

"Your father send me, and I'd appreciate if we could leave right now."

Feraye rose an eyebrow, making it clear she wasn't going to leave with a stranger who claimed her father send him. Smart.