077. PLAY WITH FIRE

Mulai dari awal

"Yes, because outing ourselves is exactly what we want to do right now, Damon. Not just like a girl fell through the window with a vampire bite in her neck." Beatrix told him "oh, come on! Your six powerful witches, use torture!" Damon voiced, but as he did, Beatrix's eyes went wide "Stefan?" she asked, seeing him standing in front of her "what?" Damon asked her "Stefan..Stefan's here right now." Beatrix told him, as Stefan stepped towards her, Joanna cleared her throat "we'll leave you two alone." she told her, as she turned walking off the rest followed her "turn off your phone." Stefan told her.

"Beatrix? No, no, that is not Stefan! Remember! Stefan's.." Damon was telling her, as Beatrix hung up on him, Silas's mind controlling taking over her with how much blood he had consumed over the summer "I know, I didn't say goodbye to you before I left so I just wanted to apologize in person." Stefan shared, as Beatrix jumped forward, hugging him and when she did, she stepped back, slapping him "you scared the hell out of me!" she voiced.

 "I know and I should've taken you with me. But now I see that you have a whole new group of friends. But I heard Jermey moved into your house thanks to the whole love fest between Elena and Damon although I really wonder what you've been doing with him because he got expelled and then he and Damon got into this whole fight and then Jermey bolted." Stefan shared "Jermey what? Why? Where'd he go?" Beatrix asked him "that's why I'm here. I was hoping maybe you'd know or do a little locator spell." Stefan shared, as Beatrix's eyes went wide.

A while later, Damon had walked on campus and as he did, he made it to the part of campus where Caroline had said she had seen Beatrix walking off with her witch friends toward's but as he got there he didn't see anything, as a blonde women appeared behind him "hi, there!" she voiced, as Damon spun around, the women smiled at him "the Damon Salvatore. Was wondering when I'd actually get to meet you." she shared, as Damon furrowed his brows "you've heard of me?" he asked "well, there's nothing to do in hell but talk and Beatrix's mom and grandma told me all about you! Plus, I have other means of finding things out. I'm Lilith. What can I do for you?" Lilith asked him.

"Where's Beatrix?" Damon asked her "oh, the girls said she was with your brother, Stefan. They wanted to give them a little time to catch up. Which must be such a relief for her because she thought he was in terrible danger, poor thing." Lilith shared "that wasn't Stefan. That was her great grandfather Silas who's consumed so much blood, that he can get into her head now to where he made her forget all about how Stefan was in danger and made her think that he was right in front of her. So gather up your witches, we need to find her." Damon shared, as he turned around walking off, Lilith's eyes went wide as she turned walking back into the forcefield 

Walking with Stefan, Beatrix had given him her phone "Jermey's still not answering. I'm gonna hold onto your phone incase he calls back." Stefan shared, as he put it in his pocket "I see that we're back to cleaning up Damon's messes." Beatrix shared "he's Damon. Are you surprised?" Stefan asked her "no! But I just..I thought we all had made it to a good place, you know? No drama. Although I guess that was.." Beatrix was sharing, as she turned around "are you listening?" she asked him "I'm sorry someone just told me that they saw Jermey on route nine. Do yo know where he might be going?" Stefan asked her.

"Route nine? Um..I remember Elena always talking about a campsite but I don't know why Jermey would want to go there when he has a fully stocked mansion to himself." Beatrix shared, as Stefan put his hands on her shoulders, staring into her eyes, he began messing with her mind.

Meanwhile, Damon was walking through campus, as he looked at everything around him of people setting up for the bonfire "hello, brother." Silas told him, as Damon turned walking toward's him "but I suppose I'm not actually related to you by blood am I?" Silas asked, as Damon grabbed him by the throat "where the hell's Beatrix?" he asked him "there's no need for violence, Damon." Silas told him, taking Damon's hand off of him "you'll find her eventually. There you go. Look, I get why you like her. I mean, I have a spot for Black witches, too. What I don't get is why after all the times you've told her that you're not good enough and how you've clearly moved on that your still chasing after her." Silas shared.