Romance ig

New chapterrr new song

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Karasu glanced down at y/n, who was staring at the big screen, eyes wide open. Her eyes met his, and she looked extremely flustered and confused about the situation. Her eyes fluttered close and she composed herself, and opened them again, looking straight at him. God, she was so pretty. He stared deep into her large irises, and the clusters of eyelashes that crowned them, bringing out a bright spark in her gaze. Her lips quirked up slightly, and she seemed to be enchanting him towards her.

Karasu felt himself pulled towards her, like a bee towards the most beautiful flower in an orchard. Everything around him dulled. Sounds, smells, and sight all blurred around him and only she remained, glowing, in front of him. His heart thrashed around in his chest, begging to be let out and given to her. It was this moment he knew. Karasu couldn't bear to have anyone but y/n hold his heart. He needed her. He'd been craving her since the moment they'd met outside his dorm, since the moment his eyes had rested on her. And now was his chance to surrender himself to her wiles, her ups and downs, her hardships and successes. He wanted to be beside her forever.

Screams and cheers erupted through the crowds as Karasu cautiously put a hand on her shoulder, stroking the nape of her neck lightly with his thumb. Y/n's head tilted slightly, and that was all the confirmation he needed. Grasping the base of her neck with both hands,  Karasu took less than a second to connect their lips, bridging the distance between them. 

So this was what heaven felt like.

This was what heaven tasted like.

Karasu gently cradled y/n's face, angling himself to deepen the kiss as she grasped the front of her shirt. Wolf whistles pierced through the air as the crowd went mental, but Karasu didn't hear any of it. The only thing Karasu could register was the movement of his lips against hers, the small sounds of her gasping for air between kisses, and the taste of her lip balm on his tongue. In this situation, many men would've said they could die happy, but Karasu could not afford to do so. If this single kiss could taste so good to him, then there were so many more in the future that he could savour.

Continuing to caress y/n's lips with his own, Karasu experimentally licked her bottom lip with his tongue. Y/n opened her mouth, allowing him to explore deeper. Bliss. That was all it could be described as.

Karasu moved to place his hand on y/n's thigh, before someone yanked him back by the scruff of his shirt. Gasping for breath, he turned his head around, fully expecting Kaiser to be standing over him with a sour look on his face. Instead, it was an unfamiliar face.

"KARASU YOU BASTARD, THE CAMERAS SWITCHED TO SOMEONE ELSE AGES AGO. STOP MAKING OUT WITH Y/N," Otoya shouted from the court, "AND KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF, YOU LITTLE HORNY TWAT."

"He's right, you know," Kaiser snickered from behind him.

Karasu only rolled his eyes before he turned his attention back to y/n, who had become bright red out of nowhere.

"Uh- what are you doing here?" She asked the man behind Karasu, who was still holding onto the back of his shirt.

"Came to watch the game," he answered shortly. Releasing his grip on the fabric, he scoffed and turned to sit in the row behind them, next to Kaiser. "Nice to see you haven't changed at all."