Hoodies

Song recommendation for this chapter!!

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Now it's three in the mornin' and I'm tryin' to change your mind

"Hey... y/n?"

Left you multiple missed calls and to my message, you reply

"Y/nnnnnn. Are you good?"

"Why'd you only call me when you're high?"

"Wake up, cmon y/n"

"Hi, why'd you only call me when you're high?"

"Y/N"

Y/n's head fell onto the dining table with a harsh smack. She quickly opened her eyes, disoriented by the sudden wake-up call. By her side stood Otoya with his hand on her shoulder, looking slightly guilty and apologetic. 

"Um, hey y/n. I've been trying to wake you up for ages. Also, who the fuck falls asleep listening to Arctic Monkeys? You'll catch a cold if you stay here."

On the dining table in front of her were various books and papers. Right, y/n had fallen asleep while trying to study. And she'd had a dream...of him.

"Shut up, you're only being nice because you're tryna hit," Y/n laughed, shaking off his hand.

"Would you let me?" He grinned.

"Only if Karasu joins." She winked back.

"What do I have to join?" The man himself entered the room, absentmindedly making his way to Y/n.

"Nothinggggggg." The girl deliberately dragged out the word teasingly.

"Y/n wants to sleep with you," Otoya immediately answered.

"Ahem, BITCH, ahem ahem." Y/n fake coughed.

Karasu merely laughed, glancing over at y/n who stared back at him.

"Well, I'm honoured. Eita, did you tell her about your match?"

Otoya's eyes widened, and he grabbed y/n's hands, pulling her to stand up. As soon as he made sure she was steady on her feet, he immediately knelt down in front of her, still holding her hands.

"Y/n, will you do me the honour of-"

"No, I'm not marrying you or sucking your dick." Y/n interrupted. "Karasu on the other hand..."

Otoya threw his hands up in despair, falling completely on the floor and simply laying there. Y/n stepped over him, and sat down on the sofa. Karasu joined her, sitting down beside her. 

"Otoya wants you to go and watch his basketball match tomorrow." He began, "do you want to go with me?"

"A date with you? Sign me the fuck up," Y/n laughed.

Otoya suddenly jumped up from the floor, looking outraged.

"I know you did not just use my match as an excuse to go out with y/n??" He folded his arms, staring the two of you down. Y/n merely shrugged, grinning slightly.

"If the shoe fits, I guess."

"So is that a yes?" Karasu asked, moving a strand of hair out of the girl's face. 

"It's a yes."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.