Band member

Sorry this chapter took so long to come out!!! I'm in the middle of exam week but i'm one equation away from kms. Enjoy pookies.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Hey! I'm back."

To y/n's great surprise, in walked Yukimiya Kenyu, a literal angel of a man. He seemed startled when he met eyes with her, recognising her instantly.

"Y/n?"

"Ken-chan?" Y/n gasped, realising who it was. "Oh my god, it's been ages! I didn't know we were in the same college."

Without thinking, she rushed over to hug him, taking in the unfamiliar scent of expensive perfume. Although surprised, he gently wrapped his arms around her waist, burying his head in the crook of her neck.

"I've missed you," Yukimiya murmured into her skin, tightening his hold around her body.

"Do you want us to leave or...?" Karasu asked, slightly confused by the situation.

"Oh, no no no don't worry," Y/n and Yukimiya quickly disentangled themselves from each other, their faces heating up.

"What kinda shit's going on with you two, huh?" Otoya asked, once Yukimiya had sat down.

"Ken-chan, er, Kenyu's my childhood friend. We've stayed in contact for years, but the last time we actually saw each other was probably..."

"When we did that modelling collaboration together. The chanel one. Two years ago, i think." Yukimiya answered for her. Y/n nodded, clasping her hands around her knees.

"Oh wow. So you do modelling too?" An intrigued Otoya asked, while an interested Karasu listened.

"Oh no, not really. It was just because, at the time, my band had started becoming really popular, so I was willing to take the offer to heighten our public image. It worked out great, too."

"Hold on, yer in a band??" Karasu gasped, excited.

"I realize I haven't told you guys much about myself," y/n laughed slightly. "But yeah, i'm in a band. Have you heard of cyberspace?"

"YOURE IN CYBERSPACE?" Otoya yelled. "BRO I LOVE CYBERSPACE! THATS WHY YOU WERE FAMILIAR. YOURE THE LEAD GUITARIST RIGHT. I DIDNT REALISE TILL NOW CUZ YOU USE A DIFFERENT NAME. CAN YOU SIGN MY ABS LATER?"

Y/n laughed, "I mean, if you really want me to."

"Y/n, please don't sign his stomach. He doesn't have any abs," Yukimiya sighed.

"So is yer band famous?" Karasu asked, ignoring the other two.

"Um, yeah- kinda. I actually do it with three other guys who go to this college." Y/n responded humbly.

"The other two go to our college too?? I've officially won in life. Who are they?" Otoya asked, looking close to tears of happiness.

"You must really love that band, huh, Otoya? I rarely see you this expressive," Yukimiya smiled.

"Is it ok if I invite the other three in person? I think they wanna check out my new dorm soon anyway," Y/n asked Karasu.

"Why do you ask me?" Karasu smirked.

"You seem like the boss of the house."

To this, all three boys laughed.

"Well, you've got a point there, y/n," Yukimiya grinned. Then, turning to Karasu, he asked, "Is Hoiri going to be home soon?"